What do women think when they fine out you’ve had a vasectomy?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Panama Jack, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Question for women. I had a vasectomy many years ago and it liberated me.
    What do you think when you find out your date has had a vasectomy? Aside from not getting pregnant. Is it a green light for you to have fun. What is your feeling? Do you move faster to the bed?

2. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

Not really sure what my second wife feels about it But i have had a Vasectomy now for 36 year at lease , and i do not feel any different then when i did not have it , The only thing is my semen is not thick any longer

3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Maturemale, I know what you mean. I think it is a age thing. I am 65 and have a great sex life with my wife. However, my semen is still thick. Sometimes, I would like it to be a little thinner.
    The question was more about what women think today when they get a new male sex partner. A side from not getting pregnant.
    I just wonder if they are quicker to want to get laid because of the vasectomy.

Maturemale likes this.
  4. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

Okay sorry but just putting out that my wife is fine with me having a Vasectomy and other were also in the past

5. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I found most women were indifferent about my vasectomy. A few were happy. One liked not having to interrupt foreplay to put in her diaphragm. Another insisted on seeing the scar.

Several insisted on using a condom anyway to prevent STDs and one said I made too much of a mess in her pussy.

6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've never had a woman act any different after finding out other than being glad a condom will not be needed which I only ever used one once...I hates them.

Tags: