What do women think about being part of a mmf threesome

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by cman, May 23, 2011.

1. biguy71

biguy71 Member

In my experience a lot of women are into mmf, and that makes me very happy. My best sexual experiences have always involved threesomes.

2. chop29

chop29 Guest

I hope I can convince my girl to include another man with us, I think it is super hot. But all my efforts have so far been denied, so I'll settle for her strapon for now...

3. cman

cman Member

This is one i think about and have a friend that wants to join me and my wife in a bi threesome but we try to stay away from it for religious reasons so i have thought about buying me and wife some toys but have yet to do it.

4. biguy71

biguy71 Member

You need to either find a new religion or let it go entirely. There's nothing wrong with consentual sex between adults unless it involves being unfaithful to someone. In this case it would not since you would both be participating. If you are both interested in trying it, then I say go for it. Threesomes can be extremely rewarding, as long as the people involved are all on the same page. I've had several girlfriends, including my current one, who were into group sex and it never caused any problems in those relationships because we were still committed to each other as far as our relationships were concerned. That's really important to me because as much as I enjoy being in the middle of a mmf threesome, I enjoy the rewards and security of a committed relationship even more.

5. cman

cman Member

As for the sex stuff I go nuts thinking about it but as far as it being wrong that's not what the bible interprets to me so I can't let go of it because we all got to stand in front of God one day and give an account for what we do and I'm not ready to bust hell wide open just to see if it feels good, I got enough to answer for now.

6. dj8281

dj8281 Guest

I'm a wife who is very open to trying almost anything at least once. My Husband and I have had FFM threesome where he got to play as much as i did. He is turned on by the idea of watching me getting screwed. I am turned on by the idea of having a MMF threesome whether or not my hubs would touch the guy or not. Dont get me wrong it makes me hot thinking of them playing together but even if he didnt want to, I'd be all for it.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  7. Unufalready

Unufalready Member

A human-created answer to the greatest unknown questions should have no say in what pleasurable, consensual activities you want to experience. Even if you assume there is a god (which there might be, who am I to say otherwise?) why would this all knowing being want you to not do something that would make you the most happy, especially if you believe we are his children. There is nothing sin-full about doing some kinky stuff. 'God' gave us a great imagination to make use of it in the most sensual and emotion filled, loving thing a human being can do to another (physically at least, and in a good relationship, emotionally as well).

I have nothing against people together following a common belief because it makes the world a more cheerful and peacefull place, I have problems with how people try and control other people through religion. And yes, I am assuming that one or many humans came together to form each and every religion that exists on this planet and came up with the 'sacred doctrine' that everyone who wants to be part of the religion must follow.

EDIT: And I know that many religions start from some spiritual premonition or vision or.. something, but people have these visions every night and every time they take any mind altering substance, or even just don't drink water or sleep.

Maybe I should just edit this and go over to the religious forum lol, sorry to hijack.

8. cman

cman Member

the reason he wouldnt want us to or could not want us to is because he didn't design us to be with same sex. I'm not going to put anyone down for doing it but i do believe there is a God, i believe the bible is his thoughts handed down and given to humans for us to understand him, and i believe he's coming back one day, and lastly i believe those who are not living and loving as he said will go to hell but if nobody else wants to believe that its their business. like i told somebody else if im wrong and their right then we are both ok, but if im right and their wrong they could burn

i will keep thinking about it though because i enjoy sex but its just not worth the risk to me

9. Marebare

Marebare Member

Well, I'm going back to the OP. He asked for a woman's take on our subject. My husband and I include one of our friends in mmf. The guys are both straight guys. So lucky me, I get all the attention....and love it. We have participated in many scenarios throughout the years with multiple partners, but mmf is my favorite. I will add that if my husband was so inclined I would not have a problem with any bi or gay activity. But today it's just him & me..... it's Naked Sunday & it's the best!!! Alas, Naked Sunday is at it's close....time to sleep and tomorrow start the dreaded clothed days and back to the rat race.....

10. cman

cman Member

if wife set it up id prob do it cause really dont think i could hold back but im holding on as long as i can