What do women get out of anal sex?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Xloph, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Xloph

Xloph Members

I'm sure this has been asked or answered somewhere else in these forums, but I've looked and I can't find it, so what the heck.

I can understand what men get out of penis-in-anus sex with a woman. But what do women get out of it?

I do know that it's mostly a matter of preference and (probably) physiology, and that some women couldn't enjoy it if their lives depended on it, while others like it a lot and occasionally even prefer it over vaginal sex.

But why? What's in it for them?

2. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Though I'm not a woman I feel confident in answering pleasure, sometimes pain but if done right pleasure

3. Xloph

Xloph Members

Duh. :) I get that. But why? I can understand vaginal and clitoral stimulation (intellectually at least, not having any of these myself) leading to orgasm, but how does have anything going up your ass work that way?

4. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Do you like having your anus rubbed, perhaps a finger inserted. Good feelings. More width, more good feelings. Up to a point. That point varies from person to person.

(Some) women also like having their earlobes sucked. My understanding is that there are many places on a woman's body, other than the clitoris, that feel good when stimulated.

I'm a bit baffled by your question. Is there an assumption that some women orgasm from anal stimulation alone?

5. Xloph

Xloph Members

According to the survey in this forum, yes.

6. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

On line sex survey?!? :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Fireballs469 likes this.
  7. fem_fatale

fem_fatale Members

For me it’s a submissive thing. It’s kinda thrilling to be taken that way. Pinned on my stomach and a little rough.
    It hurts at first and personally I like a pain during sex.
    A finger is totally different. That just feels nice, and enhances my orgasim.

8. grower88

grower88 Members

Anal orgasm is a thing [google it] , ive only had a few women willing to do anal, one of them preferred it instead of vaginal because she could easily reach orgasm from it

Dreaming guy likes this.
  9. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

The mrs cums from my cock,in her ass

10. Kwyjibo

Kwyjibo Member

I've asked the women I've taken anally about this. They agree that there is a feeling of complete submission beyond what can be experienced with vaginal penetration.

zorro69 likes this.
  11. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

I totally agree!!

12. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

U

13. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

I've read that anal intercourse indirectly stimulates a woman's Grafenberg spot. Not sure why a woman would want indirect stimulation of the G spot when direct stimulation also indirectly stimulates the clitoris. (the converse does not seem to be true however) And for me, direct clitoral stimulation is almost painful and unplesantly intense.

I did the anal thing many years ago and it was only mildly stimulating and confusingly uncomfortable. I have no desire to be more dominated than I can be in male dominant sexual positions. And have no interest in pain. So that one time satisfied my curiosity forever. But every woman is different. The anus has nerve endings that can be stimulated. Otherwise, no one would be doing it who didn't have a prostate.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    zorro69 likes this.
  14. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I for one really enjoy anal. Its the tightness of my hubby deep inside &the feeling of his load as he cums inside my ass.

15. cheddarfilibuster

cheddarfilibuster Members

Because done right, anal sex can lead to the most intense pleasure and orgasms a woman can experience. Yes, women can orgasm from anal sex. Even if they don't directly, a combination of clitoral stimulation with anal penetration is more intense than clit + vag.

EroticaWriter likes this.
  16. wifesbutt3

wifesbutt3 Visitor

Wife gets great orgasms from it and great pleasure too :yum:

EroticaWriter likes this.
  17. MrsValentina

MrsValentina Members

I get amazing orgasms from it. I also find it really intimate because it’s something I’ve only ever done with my husband.

18. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

Further to my 1st reply. Hubby gets as much anal from me as he likes. What do I get, The most intense orgasms & a new CAR.

zorro69, Dreaming guy, Altman and 2 others like this.
  19. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

And there are a lot of sensitive nerve endings in the scphincter. So it is also an enrogenous zone.

Simon :)

20. topper

topper Member

She gets the power over me and the pleasure out of seeing me being on the recieving end. Without question, she gets anything she wants. She may fuck my ass until I go broke, but it's worth every penny.

Seanjohn likes this.