What do to when your stoned, at home, at night?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by digitalldj, Apr 26, 2007.

1. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

You can notice those sober if you just focus on the music... people tend to listen to music as a social event or background noise, they just don't get anything out of it that way..

But yes, the weed does enahnce it and bring out all the parts very well.

2. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

I like to try on clothes. This is probably only fun and entertaining because I have way too many, and often find very odd items of clothing that I forgot I had...or have no idea where they came from. Like those arm cuff thingies with the heavy chains I found the other day. I'm not gothic, and I've never had gothic friends....so how the fuck did they get into my closet? Or the long formal skirt...a kind of remember it..but not really.

The best part is waking up the next morning wondering why the hell I'm wearing that shit.

Reading's always good. Ted Hughes rocks.

I need to quit smoking. I'm burning out.

3. prismatism

prismatism loves you

yeah playing dress up is fun if you have lots of bizzarre clothes. we have this place in my town where everyone brings their old clothes and you can take whatever you want, so i collect the weirdest shit i can find.

it's fun to make things, like, with glue and old toys and books and paint and sticks or whatever you can find... or to draw, decorate, paint, make music, make a movie, make something on the computer...

i really like podcasts and lectures, i'm sure listening to terence mckenna would be amazing and inspire you to do something awesome :D.

it's a big world and you don't have to leave your room to muck around in a lot of it.

4. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

play video games

5. maryjanegirl_2005

maryjanegirl_2005 Controlled Chaos

i usually get on the computer or play xbox360...anything 4 a laugh i guess.

6. GrandPoobah

GrandPoobah Member

get a hookah and use it with a enough friends to fill a good size table and put on music of your choice(The Wall is fukin awesome)

7. jimi420

jimi420 Member

digitaldj:i've got alot of toys and shit to play around with ripped, my Wii/DS/Laptop/Computer/DVD player/PS2/etc.

not tryin to be a dick but man you need to get outside for real. theres so much more out there.

8. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

where the fuck am i going to go at 3:30 in the morning?

isnt the title of the thread enough for you to catch on like everyone else?

9. hamish...

hamish... Member

that sounds amazin for me. wen i get high on my own at night i end up eatin everythin in my cuboars then lyin in bed giggling to stupid movies or sittin on internet talkin to folk doin the same. smokin a gr8 joint a the moment acually...

10. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

take some ex-lax and go for a jog. that should be exciting.

11. hamish...

hamish... Member

12. chooch

chooch Member

watch either some trippy ass movies, if they're about drugs all the better, or comedians. i watched a scanner darkly last night after a few bowls... fantastic. try that, trainspotting, requiem for a dream, fear and loathing in las vegas, the wall, etc. i watched the dane cook dvd (the first of his material i've ever really bothered listening to) while stoned and on a few painkillers and i don't believe i've ever laughed so hard in my life.

13. jimi420

jimi420 Member

dont need to get defensive.. yea late night thats cool it jsut annoys me when people do that all day or whatever

anyway.. you could go walk downtown, go to a concert/show, movies, music, walk through a park(A MUST!), longboard, frisbee golf!!, frisbee

just being at a park is the coolest to me theres a really cool one i go to thats huge and has a nice frisbee golf course, its the place to go stoned

14. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

Making sweet, sweet love is always a wonderful late night, stoned or sober, activity. If you don't have a girlfriend, I'm assuming that 3am is a peak business hour for prostitutes.

15. broony

broony Banned

I strongly second that.

16. Hamfoot

Hamfoot Member

take up something artsy like drawing or painting :)

17. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I love to watch movies. And listen to some music. I also love taking photographs; I get some really good ideas when I am stoned

18. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

hahah dj i do the exact same thing as you, i always get way to blazed and lazy to actually play games or soemthing, so i always find myself back here posting. I mean i usually plan to smoke a ciggarette after i smoke, but i get to lazy to friggin do that. Sometimes ill just sit and stare at something totally zoning out, now thats wasting your high.

Anyways dj, if youd rather post than play some of your cool games when your high, who cares just do what you want.

19. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

Too lazy to play video games? Jesus man, that's bad.

20. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

well, if i had a girlfriend as pretty as you i wouldnt have to make these threads :jester: