What Do Christian Bibles Describe Heaven As Being Like? -- Can You Name Where it Is Described?

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by Amethyst87F, May 22, 2018.

1. Amethyst87F

Amethyst87F JesF35

I've heard different things about what Heaven is like and have had my own thoughts about what it may be like.

I'm wondering what The Holy Bible says about this though.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

isn't there something about hanging out in god's bosoms? i don't remember much beyond that.

3. juggawatta

juggawatta Love

The great Sadism can easily pop the heavenly dimension in your temple. While the flesh is gouged, stuck, cut, hammered, accompanied by violent sexual assaults, you can float in heaven blissfully ignorant of the work it takes to send you there. I shall never look at choir boys the same. Down in a Catholic basement, a boy bent over being slammed in the ass rhythmically calls out MY POOR GOD, MY POOR GOD, MY POOR GOD, while voices of choir sing God's praises. We love you. We love you. We love you. We love you. They brainwash it into your head while hurting you in ways that cost you your eternity. Cracking whips seal the deal.

This is exactly and precisely what twisted insane souls say heaven is. And paradise, for that matter.

If you want to know heaven, read the bible and believe Jesus. And obey his word.

In Hell, obedience is a sexual word that involves extreme rape with the focus being on children.

4. juggawatta

juggawatta Love

It means secure in his love.