what disney character would you be?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lynsey, Jan 1, 2005.

1. StatiClinGod

StatiClinGod Member

Gilbert Gottfried or Nathan Lane...which annoying voice first? That's great.

Me, I'd go for Hades, from Hercules. That whole king of the underworld thing sounds pretty awesome. If I get bored, I can just take out my frustration on some dead person. By throwing them at Cerberus.

2. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

not sure... id be an bad person though, coz they have more fun. but they always lose so that sucks.

3. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

yah i think its sad when the bad guy loses cuz do you know that song "only the good die young"? yah the disney movies don't portray that very well....i mean i think the bad guys have lots more fun myself.

4. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

yeah heh i wish they'd make one where the good guy gets creamed, but then i guess the kiddies wouldnt like that, disney movies are just so predictable. ever noticed that the heros are always boring people whereas the villians are the ones with the complexes and they are just more interesting in general like their motives and stuff but good guys are just doing the right thing or whatever. villains rule

5. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

hmm either Aladdin or Mowgli...

6. novarys

well in just about any movie i have seen.....all the villians die or something bad happens. i mean, why? haha oh well....whatever. i guess the world only wants happy endings...pfff whatever:rolleyes::p

7. StatiClinGod

StatiClinGod Member

Nah, Disney only wants happy endings. And the parents who want to shield their children from reality.

Then again, I grew up on Ghostbusters and An American Werewolf in London, so I'm not sure I'm one to talk. But Disney certainly has a penchant for family-friendly products. Bad Santa aside, watch A Goofy Movie. It makes me nauseated.

8. novarys

yah but i was talking about other movies besides disney.....ya know?

9. StatiClinGod

StatiClinGod Member

Ohhhh. Well, watch Natural Born Killers. Interesting film where the bad guys win. Or try A Clockwork Orange, or the new version of Dawn of the Dead, and be sure to watch the credits.

10. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

The ending of a clock work orange makes me go: :confused:

11. novarys

ooh! i did see the dawn of the dead one with the credits...where they get to the island and the zombies are there too? :D! i forgot about that....they left that open for a sequal too :D that movie was pretty cool. it made me laugh tho in some parts. hahaha

12. StatiClinGod

StatiClinGod Member

DotD is like the ultimate in zombie flicks. Aside for one thing. I never liked the fast zombies. Zombies were more or less based on the fact that they were slow as hell. Dulled nerve functions caused the slowness. Oh, well. Wights are faster, but they're also intelligent undead. But that's something different entirely, and I doubt there are any D&D nerds here.

13. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

There's a place in California Adventure in the drawn 2 animatin part called the beast's library that actually tells u:D

14. StatiClinGod

StatiClinGod Member

...What?

15. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

In California Adventure, the park, there's a place in the Hollywood Backlot section called Drawn 2 Animation. In there, there's a section called the Beast's Library. In there, they have a thing that after u answer some questions, they tell u what character is most like u.

16. StatiClinGod

StatiClinGod Member

Awesome.

17. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

i would like to be the disney character that was the most annoying, whom ever that is, i have no idea..

18. StatiClinGod

StatiClinGod Member

The most annoying Disney character... hey, that's a damn good question.

Who the hell's the most annoying character ever made in a Disney production? Personally, I think the cat from The Cat From Outer Space was a real pussy. Pun unintended, but Jesus, that thing was annoying.

19. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

than thats who i shall be...[​IMG]

20. StatiClinGod

StatiClinGod Member

I am going to stuff you in an oven and feed your remains to my caiman, you stupid fucking cat! You...you alien pussy! Sure, Cap'n Kirk may have a thing for the fuzzy green pussy, but... you bug the fuck out of me! Die die die die die!