What difference has the 'snip' made to your love-making/sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Bazz888, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Not sure which forum to put this in so please move as appropriate.

Asking both girls and guys; if the guy has had the 'snip' have either of you noticed any difference in level of pleasure? Is there any difference in taste or texture of his cum? Any change in his speed to orgasm? Any other notably good or negative changes?

I'm considering having it done because I really don't want to cause pregnancy, I don't like wearing a condom (I prefer its use to be optional and, these days, I always know my lady-friend well before we get sexual).
    Several GFs have said they love the feeling of me ejaculating into them, which they don't feel if there's a condom in the way (obvs).

So the sharing of any experiences would be most welcome.

2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I had it done and I can say that the orgasms are the same, semen level too.

I always ejaculated a nice amount but as expected it naturally decreased with age.
    Not all men are the same though.
    Texture remained the same as well.

I know also the taste didn’t change as a result of the snip, but lifestyle affects it.

The only thing that changed in my particular case is the testicles sensitivity that increased, they became more tender post ejaculation in general. On that, quality and duration of stimulation are a factor, edging especially.

Level of arousal and quality of erections were not affected.

3. Bazz888

Thanks Andy for responding. So; did you mean that prolonged edging causes more sensitivity and that the snip makes them even more sensitive?

4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I had mine many years ago with my first wife after the birth of our second child. Best thing I every did. Fast forward to now. No side physical effects. Presently my wife and I allow other into our bed. It is purely psychologically empowering to know that I can reassure the woman I am with that she is safe from pregnancy with me. Especially if they enjoy bareback sex

5. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

The only real difference is no one is worried about pregnancy.
    Her: "Do you have a condom?
    Me: "No, I'm fixed."
    Her: "YAY!!"

6. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

No pill, which is better for her. No condom, so better for both of us. She gets a load of semen, which she likes. No difference in semen amount or enjoyment. It's a win for both of us.

7. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Edging done right is heavenly. It gives more than one orgasm, it increases the pleasurable sensations and and makes my final orgasm with ejaculation more intense.
    The intensity and the repeated orgasms make me feel the post orgasm longer and the repeated shrinking of my scrotum (my theory) leaves my testicles more tender in a way I like.
    It’s not painful but tender.
    Keep in mind someone else may not experience this tenderness

And for extra info the repeated bulging leaves prolonged sensations in the shaft.
    And last, I may not be able to be ready for more for a longer while after edging done right.
    I once had a lady friend who gave me an edging handjob in the afternoon and I had an unexpected opportunity to have a blowjob.
    I was so drained not only in semen that I was not able to keep it hard and orgasm again, and I was only able to enjoy a relief two days after.
    Again someone else could be ready again in an hour

8. Hopppy

Hopppy Members

i didn't notice any difference at all, same amount and same drive. I was def sore for a while after and i can honestly say it was the first time I went in somewhere and they knew I was going to the bathroom to rub one out, which was a different feeling.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  10. Bazz888

That sounds pretty grim. :eek:
    You've reminded me of a friend about 20yrs ago. He was considering it but I now recall that a friend of his, whom I don't know, had had an issue afterwards. His balls were swollen like melons such that he couldn't stand up without his legs being bent and that was too uncomfortable. I seem to recall they were swollen for about 3-4 weeks. My (then), friend was very cautious about having it done and I don't know if he did.

I would hope by now, with it not being new surgery, that the medical profession would have a way to remove the pain for you.
    Still, if I don't have it done, I suppose the point of my thread is moot.

11. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Nope, I knew a few guys that had it done and it wasn't pretty with them.. So, after the last kid was delivered she got a quickie tubal ligation, took about ten minutes and a quarter inch incision. One band aid, no pain, no swelling, no iced bruised swollen balls, no me flopping it out for the surgical team to compare and contrast - and no jerking off in a dixie cup with Nurse Ratchet waiting on the other side of the door telling me to hurry up since she she was going on break and not to get any on the floor....yeah, they all have a good laugh over that behind the nurse's desk where they play ejaculation bingo - how long the guys are in there - the center spot is free for the fat guy that can't get it up...BINGO...

Hopppy likes this.
  12. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

same for me and it makes sense as I was told enough times that I cum a large amount in the past. I still wanted edging, it always felt SOOO good

13. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Oh, yes it sure does...

14. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

At 29 got it done! A bit of healing when done but doing well and is always accepted by receiver!!;-)

15. MisterE

MisterE Members

Not sure yet. I had it done a couple months ago and just got the call this morning that I am officially sterile, so it's officially go-time! Will let you know soon, lol.

Hopppy and 6Sailor9 like this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2023
  19. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Ha....there has to be a better way.

20. Fubar59

Fubar59 Members

The only difference is that I can't shoot as far as I used to. I used to cum so hard it would shoot well past her head, but nearly as much now.