What did you do today?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DancerAnnie, Mar 23, 2008.

1. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

So...today...I woke up at 11 pm, ate some leftover curry, checked my email, put aloe on my sunburn four times, walked to town, watched basketball, drank a Jack and Coke, ate my friend's french fries, walked back, talked to my grandmother and dad on the phone, and now I'm here.

I was supposed to organize a scavenger hunt for everyone for Easter, but I can barely move right now because of the location of my wicked bad sunburn...

I quit!

2. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

I watched a movie, worked in the yard, had a small adventure trying to put gas in my car and now I'm on the forums and doing homework.

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i pulled an all nighter :(
    woke up, ate breakfast. ate some candy. watched the political shows, read the newspaper. played online...took a nap while everyone else cooked. ate. and then came back to school :(

4. lode

lode Banned

Worked all day long.

Now I'm thinking of heading out. I got my bosses number, so I may call her up later too.

I'm also tired though, and my beds kinda calling. So I'm going to sit on it for a while. Chill here with you fine folks.

5. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

Checked out of the hotel. Dropped mom at the airport. Had a huge argument. Cried. Then prior to her flight we talked about Kafka's "Letter to His Father."

Stopped crying. Sulked. Getting better.

Teleconference at 9pm. Killing time.

6. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

:shower: showered
    made tofu scramble
    took down my tent
    smoked
    sat on the porch
    read
    this

:leaving:

7. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

I smoked a roach and bowl of Rhino and OG respectively, made flour tortillas and scrambled eggs, cleaned the kitchen, read the paper, bought weed, smoked weed, Picked wildflowers in the backyard. Im toking again, watching Fox's sunday night line up, surfin the boards

8. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

woke up for dinner, ate dinner, talked to my brother about the bitch last night, started drinking, now on here, going to go to the bar tonight to see the beautiful amazing people i call friends and hope that they can cheer me up

9. Beckner420

Beckner420 troll

My mom called and woke me up with chocolate and money... LCBO is closed apperantly so my plans were ruined.

10. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

thats why you get your booze a day in advanced, silly youngin

11. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

oh, it was a great day. I woke up ont he complete wrong side of the bed. Work was terrible (and it usually isnt even bad) and now I have like tear strained mascara because I feel down. and I cant get it to go away. I need to go away but I feel lost.

12. Beckner420

Beckner420 troll

I had booze yesterday, and drank it lol.

13. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

i woke up at noon after surveying from 7 pm yesterday to 2am today, read some, drove home, applied for 5 jobs, got some pancakes, and drank three beers :D

14. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

im replacin food with alcohol. its...amazing.

15. pink floyd

i so do that... ive been averaging like 1 meal a day and then alchy

16. Beckner420

Beckner420 troll

lol right on

i went on a 4 day bender one time and maybe ate once, so the diet actually works.

17. pink floyd

it totally does, hahah. i live on couscous and hot sauce and beer.

18. i_was_in_shroom_land

i_was_in_shroom_land Shroomier than you!

i went out ... all the way to the store... (down the street - 30 secs away..) and got a redbull and cookies... then i came back.. and found out i got fired... lol.

19. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I woke up at 11, got mad at Daniel because he sleeps to South Park in the living room instead of coming to the bedroom, took a shower, smoked a bit, wrestled/tickle fought Daniel, then we went to his parents' house and had a late lunch and watched Spaceballs. Then we came back here and I are some green M&M's, and chased some turkeys. I'd say it's been a productive and well-spent day off.

20. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

Well lets see. I got a phone call way to early in the morning. Another stupid question.

A partner of mine is dragging his feet getting me an answer I need so I can plan a trip.

Found out it was Easter so I could not do the shopping I wanted to.

Have no booze and the freaking liquor store is closed. Out of weed right know.

I want to strangle the Easter bunny. But tomorrow is another day.:)