What did you do the last time you smoked?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Stan, May 17, 2004.

1. Stan

Stan Member

Me and my smoke friend left a sports related thing to go smoke. So we eat at the banquet then leave. Then walk about a mile to my house, get pretty damn high, and walked back. The walk back was intresting enough, we were talking loudly and laughing almost constantly. And I swear everyone knew we were baked. The highlight came when we sat down outside the school and just did stupid shit, it reminded me so much of when I was like 8-10 years old. Anyway, yea.. just figured I'd pass the time with this. Feel free to share some storys.

P.S. Just a precaution to shut up people that bitch about stuff bein off topic. Say whatever the hell you want on this thread.

2. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

last time i smoked was with my friend on my front porch. nothing too exciting, but i like being able to smoke a couple bowls outside in the sun, it was nice.

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

last time i smoked, i was on a boat at a party. i drank a whole bunch and talked with some people i haven't seen in a long time. good times.

4. Velouria

Velouria Member

Last time I smoked I was hanging out with some guys from this band, and I got really stoned and the guitar player cooked food for me and my friends. Then I had to take a bunch of people home and we blasted Snoop Dog while driving around.

5. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

The last time I smoked was today at lunch. I was on Adderall (which I'm not perscribed for) and feeling pretty good. I smoked and it kind of counteracted the Adderall. Oh well, I still had a pretty good time giving people hugs. :cool:

-Peace

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

last time I smoke was like a month ago. lost my hook ups:eek:

7. Stan

Stan Member

Christ, a month? That must suck..

8. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

yeah, it dose but, their is no point in getting upest about it besides. when my sister comes out here for a visit. I am sure she will bring some out for me.

9. Stan

Stan Member

heh, yea.. just think about how low your tolerance is now. It'll be like your first time all over again. Or at the very least an intense high.

10. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

yeah. their is always a bright side to things :p

11. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

Last time I smoked I read a book and then went to bed. Damn, I'm boring.

12. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

last time i smoked, i got so stoned. my tolerance had been really low because i can't smoke at college. my sister was trying to fix a metal framed fire ladder. some of the steps were in the wrong spots. So she asked me to help while i was stoned off my ass. i had no clue what i was doing, and while she was really trying to fix the ladder, my mind was coming up with wierd ideas. one of them was i santa claus and the ladder was sleigh and at the end, my sister was rudolph the red nose reindeer because of her red hair. it was so funny. that was the last time i smoked.

13. sleepy_ashes

sleepy_ashes Member

Lemme see here...

1. Got stoned
    2.took a good deal of photos,
    3. Reefed again
    4. played: a boat, trash cans, cinder blocks, bottle, broken bottle, trees and my shoes, as drum-like instruments.
    4.Took a drive.
    5. Took more photos
    5.Stopped at a friends house.
    6. Burned again.
    7. Watched some of Adult Swim.
    8. Watched the stars and burned.
    9. Ate a really big sandwich.
    10. Typed up this reply.

Some excellent nug, a blueberry strain... second or third best weed I've smoked.

14. dj_reegz

dj_reegz Member

Sparked up
    Turned on Leno
    Made a sandwich with the following ingredients
    - Homemade bread
    - lettuce
    - tomato
    - chicken
    - cheese
    - Ranch
    - Mustard
    - Dill Pickle on side
    ate the sandwich
    watched Leno.

pretty boring I guess

15. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Last time i did i had to come to school....Right now,!

16. mr.highman

mr.highman Member

rolled a joint got out of bed and went to a feild just by my house to chill in the sun, got really stoned off a fatty and came inside to try and play soldier of fourtune2 online but the computer crashed so i came on here. oh yeah and cooked egg+sauaages with toast.
    now i'm gonna roll a reefer and walk down the shops to get ten B+H

17. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

Last time i smoked was in the woods with 10 people.. They have a circle bench thingy built out there. Anyways one of the guys haha went into the woods and had a flashlight and said he was the police i ran everyone laughed at me. Um then everyone had boxing matches with real gloves lol. Listened to music. Played the guiter. THen smoked more hehe. ALWAYS HAVE A TRUE FRIEND WITH YOU

18. Velouria

Velouria Member

I think i will hopefully get to smoke again Friday before this banquet I have to go to. The food is really good every year so I might as well have the munchies when I go. It sucks not being able to smoke at home anymore.

19. NaturaAtraSpiritus

NaturaAtraSpiritus Member

The Last time I smoked I was at this girl's house and she had a lot of cats. I played with them and came home and sat down for a long time.

That was a week ago today.

20. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

I watched "What About Bob" while smoking a nice joint. I love that movie. Bill Murray is a comedic genious. I love that guy.