What did ya last do OUTSIDE naked?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Dude111, May 12, 2018.

1. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Welcome Indybanker1946, I hope it's everything and more your looking for in a forum. It is for me.

Indybanker1946 likes this.
  2. Lord Nick of Smith

Lord Nick of Smith Members

Today I've had a shower, been up the garden to the sheds. ( 109 yards) topped eleven bird feeders up, refilled the hedgehog feeders . Checked the night action cameras feed the fish in the pond and now I'm having coffee in the patio. We only have a neighbour in one side and she lives alone and is used to seeing me wander about undressed. Infact we have a gate in the fence between our gardens and she will often join me for coffee or call in to visit my wife. She takes my nakedness in her stride. I've not seen her today though

3. RT19

RT19 Members

I just took out my rubbish bag then put my wheelie bin out on the street ready for the bin man in the morning and had a quick tidy up in my garden all naked. Nothing too exciting

Granite69 and Joe90 like this.
  4. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I do the same the foxes will soon be bringing their cubs, a nice bonus. My nabours don't mind me being naked in the garden either, which is nice I did ask them first though. My wife is in a care home safely with dementia.

Granite69 likes this.
  5. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Same here.

RT19 likes this.
  6. Joe90

Joe90 Members

It's raining here at Northampton and relatively warm so just had a shower with rain in my garden 21:00GMT with the nabours looking at the top of the garden. Next time I'll put on a show may be what do you lot think, or go for it.

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  7. Laker06

Laker06 Senior Member

finally some warm weather. I was able to spend a little nude time outside. Fed the chickens, stacked some firewood.

Granite69 and Joe90 like this.
  8. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Feed my cat's and the one I am babysitting for a friend how moving house and the fox with her cub's.

bill697cu and Granite69 like this.
  9. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Bought the bin's in and put the rubbish out, a bit cool here in the UK tonight, might put my log burner on. And will be feeding the Foxe's and cub's.

bill697cu likes this.
  10. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Bought the washing in before it rains. 18:50hrs here in the UK and if it's light enough have a shower in the rain for the nabours lol.

bill697cu likes this.
  11. Augres

Augres Members

I am sitting in my driveway soaking up some beautiful weather here in Central michigan no one can see me as I enjoy my nudity

12. NudistExhib

NudistExhib Newbie

picked up my dad from a detail shop, technically I was in the car but I was naked to get to the car

Joe90 and bill697cu like this.
  13. bbw-lover71

bbw-lover71 Members

Watered the garden at about 5 am this morning

Joe90 and bill697cu like this.
  14. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Sorted out my folded sunroof. NICE lol.

15. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Watered my tomatoes and basil plants while the neighbor ladies chatted over tea. Always gives me a rush to hear pet talking when I'm naked. She caught me once, I didn't run away. We had a nice chat, hoping it will happen again. Nice to have an audience.:p

Augres likes this.
  16. Laker06

Laker06 Senior Member

Had a great weekend rebuilding my deck. Spent the evening in my front yard watching fireworks.

bill697cu and Joe90 like this.
  17. hueyflyer

hueyflyer Members

Bike ride on some forest trails in the rain!

18. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

Listening to the rain hitting on the roof of my patio and I was naked enjoy the cool breeze and then standing out in the rain naked

Bushwack and Nudegardner like this.
  19. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

It been raining most of the day yesterday and I was outside naked in the rain and was making sure that the rain coming off my patio was going to the middle of the lawn away from the patio and the house. I got soak so I ran inside and grabbed a towel and went back outside and dried off then I sat there listening to the rain it was awesome

20. Augres

Augres Members

Sitting on the front porch enjoying the dark night and being coverd by only late summer breeze

Joe90 and Barefoot Rick like this.