What did ya last do OUTSIDE naked?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Dude111, May 12, 2018.

1. amb5734

amb5734 Members

Watered whats left of my vegetable plants on my balcony

Todd56 likes this.
  2. It's unusually warm here today with a strong breeze from the south. When I got up this morning it was still dark. I put on sandals and went for a walk around the back of our property. The warm breeze on bare skin felt great. I did need coffee though so I came back in.

amb5734 likes this.
  3. I went outside briefly to shake some hair trimming off a towel. It was 27F.

4. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

AHhh 27 feels awesome..... I went for a wak around 1am the other night with my winter coat and shorts and it felt goregouis! (It was 25)

Granite69 likes this.
  5. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Not on the same level as my summertime after-midnight nude neighborhood strolls, but I did get outside briefly in the winter air this morning.

Woke up (naked, of course) around 4 AM to grab a quick glass of OJ. While downstairs (still naked), I realized I’d forgotten to take the garbage and recycling cans out to the curb. Knew it was about 32 degrees - which feels good on the skin for awhile before you really start to feel cold - so I took care of that chore nude and barefoot.

Wife came downstairs while I was outside and gave me kind of an odd look when I came back in. Told her what I was up to and it was all good. LOL.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2023
    Bushwack, ~Zen~ and bill697cu like this.
  6. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

My bits would have frozen and fallen off! FREEZING!

7. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Stood on the back porch and watched the rocket launch. Still havent put clothes on

~Zen~ and Granite69 like this.
  8. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

^^^
    Fun!

And LOL, Zen. The sensation on the bits wasn’t actually so bad. The only part that was becoming rapidly uncomfortable was the bottoms of my feet on the frozen sidewalk and driveway.

~Zen~ likes this.
  9. ~Zen~

Snuck out there to hang something on the clothes line...in a flash ... not for fun.

10. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hehe are you sure that wasn't a limbo line?

Curious, what is the general level of acceptability of nakedness there?

~Zen~ likes this.
  11. ~Zen~

AFAIK going nude here is not allowed pretty much anywhere. Have to thank those Spanish missionaries and priests who hammered their morals into the people over hundreds of years.

I am sure as Spring arrives there will be more reports of fun activities here in this thread... hopefully about fun in the sun somewhere!

12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Are we capable of walking in public among strangers where we're all nude and refrain from violating others? Some of us can but I wouldn't bet on people I don't know. Rape is a thing that still happens despite hiding our sexual apparatus from others... Might that increase if we didn't and temptation were escalated? That's unknown. I think we should experiment to find out. It feels like in modern times it would be unlikely to make things worse but in the old days of far greater freedom and little to no control it was clearly playing with fire. But today there's a control structure and it would be much harder for someone to be assaulted on the street with onlookers present.

I know the vacation vibe allows for some nudity in many places where the weather is hot and clothing skimpy at least as long as it appears accidental. I've gotten away with it myself. It's easy to let people look up one's shorts for a full view and people do look and don't complain. But if one were to drop trou, people would have to act outraged. Not because of what they're seeing but because they can't let others get the impression they're okay with it.

At the beach last year on a walk I came upon a woman in a dress, crouched down in the water appearing to look for shells or something, naked under her dress and legs spread wide for a good view of her pleasures. There's no doubt she was aware of our approach and of her exposure. She looked ready! After allowing an adequate view she stood up and apologized for flashing, blaming a slit in her dress which she pulled open to show herself again. But she had a man standing there with her who was grinning from ear to ear.

~Zen~ likes this.
  13. Joe90

Joe90 Members

14. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Like your bravery.

15. Longbeard1971

Longbeard1971 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Got in the hot tube.

16. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I've just feed the fox in my back garden, with the nabour sitting at his desk or table with his wife. It's dark so my spot light comes on. They could see me if they chose to quite clearly. I am a nudist at home my nabours either side don't mind as I've asked them in the past. But these particular nabours refuse to answer the door when I've gone round. With a key in their door and a car on the drive (twice). I thought fuck you, I've tried to be nice. I will be naked in my own garden whether you like it or not. This is not in the public domain, and in England UK an Englishman's home is his castle. I am not that brave in the countryside (it does turn me no being naked out there though). In the UK your supposed by law allowed to be naked in public as long as you don't cause alarm or distress ( what a get out claws, wanker's).

17. Bushwack

Bushwack Members

Refilled the bird feeders 27ºF.

Joe90 likes this.
  18. Laker06

Laker06 Senior Member

Finally some nicer weather to grill!!.

Joe90 likes this.
  19. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Just be careful that the right sausage get's grilled ha ha . enjoy all future barbeque's.

20. Indybanker1946

Indybanker1946 Newbie

I joined HipHopForum while naked at the beach!