What did ya last do OUTSIDE naked?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Dude111, May 12, 2018.

1. I went out on balcony early in the morning for about one minute. It was about 20 deg. F.

2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I'm presently sitting naked on the porch swing with my first coffee of the morning reading this delightful forum.

bill697cu and Todd56 like this.
  3. talon66

talon66 Members

up at a friends cabin I walked out to the truck late at night full nude to grab something. ( the wife dared me) lol.

At home went out on the backyard deck in the morning to get my fav coffee cup. LOL

Todd56 likes this.
  4. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Took a shower in our outdoor shower last night. It was around 9 and dark out and the only light was the small solar led light above the shower head. Showering outside after dark is such a relaxing feeling.

Nakednudist and Todd56 like this.
  5. Fisherman Jim

Fisherman Jim Members

Had coffee on the back porch, heading to Playalinda Beach for some nude surf fishing tomorrow

6. On the back deck at night in the Fall.

7. Hykes

Hykes Members

Had a nice evening sitting naked by a big camp fire.

8. Farmnaked

Farmnaked Banned

Sun was shining hard on the deck so I spent a half hour out there until a cloud came along.

9. Fisherman Jim

Fisherman Jim Members

Scrubbed the bottom of my boat

10. Farmnaked

Farmnaked Banned

Kat and I sat on the south deck for a couple hours today. Thermometer said 44 in the shade and 72 on the deck. The sun felt great.

11. wifekaty

wifekaty Members

A quick scamper onto the front porch to snag the mail. Too cold here to be going nakey just yet.

12. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Spent much of the day at the local nudist resort enjoying the St. Patty's day activities

Todd56 likes this.
  13. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

St Pat's Day,finally got outside nude! A tad nipply but it was worth it!

Walked around my pole barn through deep snow!

Todd56 and bill697cu like this.
  14. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

A couple weeks ago I stepped out back nude about 3am..... Ahh it felt good!!!

Todd56 likes this.
  15. Today March 31st, i sanded a piece of furniture and painted to make it rustic looking. It felt great when the wind would blow and i felt it all along my balls, on my butt and my dick.

Todd56 and bill697cu like this.
  16. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Today I revisited the spot near my work for the first time in a year maybe two. It's hard to describe, it's an undeveloped strip of land between a warehouse, an office and an arterial road. It's obviously not been visited much recently, the grass is mown, many of the fallen trees have been cleared up as well as many trees and bushes that broke line of sight from the road and the office. There's still plenty of places to walk, sit and stand and enjoy the space but I can't walk around quite as freely as I used to.

17. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Presently I'm sitting outside on the front patio reading these forums on this beautiful comfortable morning and waiting to see the sunrise

Todd56 likes this.
  18. Just stepped out on the balcony and enjoyed the night view. It’s only 49 degrees so it was brief.

Daretobare likes this.
  19. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

It's a quick wake up when it's cool out

Todd56 likes this.
  20. I just made a couple quick dashes around the side of the house to bring in a couple handfuls of firewood, I didn't want to dress for the cold and undress again just for that!

JudeLawless and Daretobare like this.