What did ya last do OUTSIDE naked?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Dude111, May 12, 2018.

1. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Let my dogs out this morning and it was not that cold.

2. Siegfried Wagner

Siegfried Wagner Newbie

Last summer. Unfortunately there are no nudist beaches where I live but I do live by a river and forest. I have my favourite secluded spots and every summer day hang out nude there. Summer lunch is a nude picnic. Love just spending the entire day naked in nature watching the wildlife, taking pictures of nature and the animals, swimming nude. It's a spiritual experience for me connecting me closer to nature and an escape from the big city I live in.

3. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Took an afternoon nap yesterday.

4. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Works fine for me. I'm only protecting myself from flying debris. I'm not taking the spinning string to my crotch!

5. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Or any where else..

6. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

That's the goal. But I have hit my foot before.

7. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

We had a sensational warm and sunny Wednesday. As I was staying at my bf, we used the chance for a long beach walk. First time naked outdoors this year, so great!

8. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Ate supper with my wife, her sister and bil.

9. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Excellent :)

10. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Sat poolside with my wife with some drinks.

11. BalHarbourMexMom

BalHarbourMexMom Members

Had a small pool party at our house with some neighborhood friends that are part of our family nudist friends group.

bill697cu likes this.
  12. living_free

living_free Newbie

In a secluded location, abandoned my clothes and went for a hike for a couple of hours to a remote beach.

13. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I would love to do that!!!!!! (Get rid of my clothes so I cant find them and go about :))

Im nervous the wrong person would see me though!!

14. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Sat poolside with my sil and bil at the nude resort yesterday a few hours

15. gbrock

gbrock Members

Drove about 150 highway miles naked with the top down yesterday.

16. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Took my wife and dog for a ride on the golf cart

17. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

You and the wife were nude? Out in public view?

18. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

We drove around at our local nude resort

bill697cu likes this.
  19. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Hiked along a nature trail yesterday starting out in shorts and a tee. Came across a stream that looked very inviting. Stepped into the water and ventured towards the middle. The water temp was rather cool, maybe around 60 to 70 degrees. It was cool enough to get that burn feeling on the skin. Wading in to mid knee point I decided to retreat and go nude hoping to find deeper water. When I returned from disrobing I waded downstream towards a fallen tree laying across the channel. The water level was still above my waist until I climbed over the tree and settled back into the stream. The drop off was rather quick and I sunk in up to my chest. The water temperature caused me to pause while I caught my breath and adjusted. Stepping further away from the tree found deeper water until I became submerged to my chin. The cold water was was very exhilarating to be in. One more step and I was totally submerged finding discomfort in my head from the cold water. I pushed off the bottom and floated above the surface before beginning to swim with the slow current. The discomfort in my head subsided as I held it above the water. A few meters further downstream my hand touched the bottom and I stood up. Wading further along I discovered different levels, enjoyed the environment, and my body now adjusted to the cold water. Another deep pool was ahead and I stepped in but kept my head above the water level while swimming across. Exploration of this stream for several hundred meters found several like pools and and plenty of waist deep areas. Finally I came across a blockage of downed trees laying across the channel preventing further exploration. I began my return upstream swimming across the deep pools and wading through the shallow ones. When I returned to where I had left my clothing I decided to venture back up the trail nude letting the warm air dry my body. Not a soul was to be seen for the entire hike letting me enjoy the outing.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    bill697cu likes this.
  20. sidss

sidss Banned

had some drinks on the balcony of a NY apartment. its not that high up so im sure the people around got a good view of me :)