What did ya last do OUTSIDE naked?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Dude111, May 12, 2018.

1. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I washed the outside of the house yesterday. Today I do the windows outside

Joshua Van likes this.
  2. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm trying to picture this... :-o
    So, you're dressing up on final because the taxiing workload is too high? I think I would opt to dress before turning base. Although I probably wouldn't see much point in getting completely naked piloting a small plane. I've always just opted for minimal easy access clothing myself.

calcmandan likes this.
  3. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I just wasn't clear on what descent you were talking about. I've only flown vfr and 5k' is about as high as I can remember going in a Cessna. There's a lot I haven't done; I was just looking for clarity.

When we use the expression regarding a point to an action, you could substitute the word "purpose" for "point". E.g., "I don't see the point in going now" is like saying "I don't see the purpose in going now". It's unrelated to the concept of persuasion where people are trying to be understood defining a concept (making a point). Two unrelated uses of the same word.

I'm certainly not knocking you flying nude. More power to you! But it's something I never thought about doing myself. Not that I wouldn't if the occasion arose; I'd be glad to. But from the limited flights I've done I'd just take off my t-shirt and pull my shorts legs up and under the belt -- fully exposed to the sun but with less hassle (IMO).

4. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

yesterday was the first day in months it was warm enough to be naked outside so i stripped down to enjoy the sun a little.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2021
  5. Farmnaked

Farmnaked Banned

It was only 45F here yesterday but on the south deck the sunshine was keeping it really warm so the wife and I stripped and enjoyed it for about two hours. Then I went for a walk around the yard, about 20 acres of yard, naked as one can get. The sun was glaring off what snow we have left. My naked outdoor time for 2021 has begun.

6. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I was not totally naked but you gotta be careful when you get complacent with your nudity. It was my turn to provide breakfast so I slipped on shoes and shirt with a jacket and headed out to the local donut shop the other morning. I was in a hurry because I wanted to be back before my spouse got up. Went through the drive through, made my order, and picked it up at the window. We always keep change in the ash tray and I had a 20 folded up in there too. Used that to pay, got our order, and headed back to the house. She was up when I walked in the door and exclaimed "Where are you pants?" Oh shit! I actually went without realizing I forgot to wear them. It was totally unintentional. That's what happens when you get too comfortable being nude all the time.

7. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Well officer it was like this?

8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

At least Leo can't get me for driving nude. There's no law against it here and since I had a jacket on I doubt Leo would even notice.

Joshua Van likes this.
  9. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

He said basically what I was thinking. You're practicing your excuse for when someone catches you. Like minded individuals can tell!

10. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

See I have a buddy in the states who drives very naked, not been stopped yet, he loves driving naked.

Joshua Van likes this.
  11. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

The sad fact is that his time is coming (if he keeps it up) and it won't be fun for him.

12. Farmnaked

Farmnaked Banned

LoL. I have jumped in the truck and headed to town without realizing I was totally naked. It's quite funny when you think back about it.

13. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I'd laugh. No telling how the neighbor mom would react though.

14. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I'm strimming and not good idea to be naked.

15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

The loin cloth has origins in practicality!! :-o

16. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

It has there great but still no good against the power of a strimmer.

17. Laker06

Laker06 Senior Member

Finally able to start grilling nude again.

Dude111 likes this.