What did ya last do OUTSIDE naked?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Dude111, May 12, 2018.

1. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

It could if it's an infrared camera. Then they would have to review the recording. After that they would need to post a link where everybody can see it. Now explain that to the kids!

2. hueyflyer

hueyflyer Members

A short trail ride on my mountain bike. It was only about a mile or so on a wooded trail.

Joshua Van likes this.
  3. NudeMTB

NudeMTB Senior Member

30 mile drive, then an hour trail walking. Marvellous! :grinning:

bill697cu, Rocco 99 and Joshua Van like this.
  4. Farmnaked

Farmnaked Banned

I waIked around the yard and made sure I have everything ready for winter. Then I found a sunny spot out of the wind yesterday and soaked up some of the last warm sun rays that will be coming our way for several months.

Joshua Van likes this.
  5. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

This morning a soft rain was falling. I hit the gym hard and headed home. There's a passive park along the way and I pulled in to just sit there, watch it rain a while, and chill. Temptation got the best of me and under an umbrella I began a walk into the park. The soft rain and isolation called me to disrobe. I put my clothes under the umbrella, closed it, and walked on nude in the rain. The path led down to a stream that runs through the park. Approaching the edge I stuck the umbrella in the sandbank and entered the water. There was an eddy pool to the side of the current that was calm and chest deep. The swim was cold but invigorating. The water temperature did not allow a long swim. I gathered my umbrella and hiked, still nude, to the car and drove home.

bill697cu and Joshua Van like this.
  6. RT19

RT19 Members

Raked up the leaves in my garden. It was a little chilly out now that its autumn and it started to rain whilst I was cleaning up all the leaves from my garden which felt refreshing against my bare skin.

Joshua Van likes this.
  7. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Cool fall air in the Northern Hemisphere, a bright sunny afternoon on a secluded trail. This beckons one to become connected with nature. Leaving my clothes behind I venture forth. The trail winds along a babbling brook where I walk and enjoy the freshness of the world around me beginning to renew itself. Old leaves are falling but not before displaying a rainbow of oranges and reds. They crackle under my bare feet as I wander along feeling free of all the pressures that surround me. An hour of this solitude is welcome and allows my mind to be refreshed with nary another soul in sight. This is my Eden for the afternoon.

8. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

The last September days and the first two weeks of October I did spend at a little mountain cabin in the alps. Mainly to stack a load of firewood logs for the winter, but I also had time for some little hiking. Fortunately, there were some nice sunny days during the first week and as long as the sun was shining and you did stay in the sun it was possible to go nude - a nice fact I hadn’t expected at this time of the year. Except from a friend who visited me over the first weekend I was all alone up there, so no one could worry about my outfit. I really enjoyed running around skyclad in this fantastic landscape, or, for example, lying stretched out on a rock to watch some marmots.

9. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Did you stay skyclad when your friend arrived or even better did they join you in the buff?

10. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Essentially yes, but outside it was just too chilly to go bare before about 10 am or after 4 or 5 pm, when the sun was no more powerful enough. Saturday, we made a stroll together, both with not a stitch on. Sunday was too chilly for nude outdoor activities, but he had to leave anyway. In the hut is a fire wood oven, so you can make it pretty cozy warm in the evening inside and again be naked together. But i know this thread is about outdoor ;-)

bft4evr likes this.
  11. NudeMTB

NudeMTB Senior Member

That sounds absolutely amazing!!

*pixy* likes this.
  12. The Shark

The Shark Members

There was one day this summer when I was home alone and our next door neighbors (only people who can see into our backyard) were away on vacation. So I decided to take advantage of some privacy and went out to my back patio, where we have a little alcove set back in between two sections of our house. I set up a chair and took off my clothes to get some mid-day sun. Even though I knew nobody was around, I still felt the rush of risking getting caught unexpectedly. It felt so good to be outdoors nude, but I only wish that I was at our local nude resort.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  13. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Picked up some lunch at the local T Bell. Headed for the park with trails that are very secluded. Once away from possible textile sighting the clothes came off. There is a nice meadow a half mile through the woods with a picnic table set up. It was a nice place to enjoy my tacos. A mist began to fall from the sky as I sat there. It was a cool rain that chilled my body so I quickly finished up and headed back through the woods. The canopy caught the mist and a brisk walk warmed my skin. I spent a good hour exploring the trails in the woods as the rain intensified.

bill697cu likes this.
  14. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Been away at a conference. Last night I had a cheeky skinnydip in the hotel's rooftop pool at midnight.

Franky29, Mrcurios and Joshua Van like this.
  15. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Went for a midnight stroll.

bill697cu, NudeMTB and Joshua Van like this.
  16. Farmnaked

Farmnaked Banned

The sun was shining down on the south deck today and there was no wind. The cat and I soaked up the warmth together for a couple of hours. It felt so good.

Joshua Van likes this.
  17. NudeMTB

NudeMTB Senior Member

3 hour hike this afternoon, slight drizzle, light cold breeze, no emergency cover but didn't meet a soul anyway.....magical!! :):D

bill697cu likes this.
  18. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Showered and groomed in the outdoor shower

NudeMTB likes this.
  19. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Oh how I miss my outdoor shower. Had it for years but had to take it down. It was simply wore out. I'll build another though. Nothing like a nice hot outdoor shower in the cool cool air.

20. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I enjoy just jumping into the shower out there after working in the heat in the yard and doing a quick wash down. With the woods there its a nice natural setting

Joshua Van likes this.