What did ya last do OUTSIDE naked?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Dude111, May 12, 2018.

1. Mobius_Stripped

Mobius_Stripped Members

Those are the best!!

Barry Thrift and Joshua Van like this.
  2. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"One", with nature. :)

Barry Thrift and Joshua Van like this.
  3. Curiouscouple2469

Curiouscouple2469 Members

scratched my nuts and went inside for a fresh drink.

4. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Took my shorts and shirt off and walked up my olive grove, do that twice a day, spend the rest of the day very naked with the wife.

5. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I have a pump to try and fix, its for the pressure washer it fell in the pool, its just one of these thing that happens when your pool cleaning as the water goes down, I was going well at the time and very naked, dame salt water has got in and the motor needs a clean.

Joshua Van likes this.
  6. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'd be more concerned about becoming part of an electrical circuit when the motor fell in than anything. :openmouth:
    How did you get salt water in the pool?

7. Augres

Augres Members

I woke up at 4 am couldn't go back to sleep so I walked around out side with only shoes on went out to the street. Stood in the street looking up at the stars, then walked back for a few laps around the yard , purposely walking in the light of my yard light ...I love being nude outdoors

Granite69 and Joshua Van like this.
  8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I do this quite often. I have an app on my phone that locates the planets, constellations, and other orbiting bodies. It's very nice allowing the cool morning air to waft over my naked body as I wonder who is out there and where did it all come from.

Joshua Van likes this.
  9. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Can’t get any more ‘in touch’ with nature then that!

10. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I went to the lake and did some open water training again. As usual once in the water deep enough to be covered the suit was removed and I swam nude for a mile plus across the lake.

Joshua Van and Mobius_Stripped like this.
  11. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Helped a friend put in a new window replacement yesterday. We were both nude. Much more comfortable working that way

Mobius_Stripped and Joshua Van like this.
  12. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I often work around the house nude especially when painting. That way clothes don't get paint all over them.

Joshua Van and Mobius_Stripped like this.
  13. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Put the flags out on all our fence posts along the road. Did this last night after dark.

Mobius_Stripped and Joshua Van like this.
  14. Laker06

Laker06 Senior Member

Spent the day at Gunnison Beach. FANTASTIC day!

Granite69 and Mobius_Stripped like this.
  15. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Worked on my BIL and sil car. They stopped by with a problem with an engine code. Quick fix.

16. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Made an extended hike (24 km, 700 m ascension) with two friends last Saturday and it was nice to do the more remote trails in the buff due to wonderful warm late-summer weather. Anyway, for the busier spots we put something on as we didn’t like to get too much attention. For Sunday my two co-hikers offered me to try SUP with their boards and at the lake we went it was possible to stretch out naked at the shore, but for paddling on the lake it was recommended to wear some swimwear due to a lot of textilies there and for avoiding discussions. So, pretty mixed both days but fun though. Also, an example that going nude is nothing to be enforced but can be pretty accepted as long as you practice it with some horse sense.

17. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

@*pixy* you put me to shame I just walked yesterday evening for about a mile along country paths down to the local beach, a short walk along, sit and watch the sunset, and then back home again. Glad I don't live 24km from the beach :grinning:

18. LexBiGuy

LexBiGuy Members

I’m always not wearing clothes on my property. I wish I knew similar folks to invite over... Show Low, AZ

Joshua Van likes this.
  19. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I last brought the garbage out to the curbside but the next door neighbours have a camera that looks outside,even though its dark couldnt it still see me?? (eeeeekkkkk)

Joshua Van likes this.