what did u do this weekend?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by cerridwen, Jan 16, 2005.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I spent the last 20 consecutive hours painting! my head's all full of feumes... ew....

2. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

spent a lot of time watching football and being pissed off.

3. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I didnt do shit except get stoned and sit in front of this damned computer

4. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

Been playing my new bass all weekend, yesterday i went shopping with my mum, today i did some revision and played my bass...

5. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I went shopping yesterday, cleaned my bowl out, today I slept all day

6. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

growing pains!!!

wow

7. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

what dose that mean?

8. interval_illusion

your sig. picture. havent seen them in a while...

9. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

haha thats the wonder years man :p

10. interval_illusion

oh yeah. doh. i have always gotten the names of those two shows mixed up and i dont know why. :)

11. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

I had a great weekend, I got drunk, legally for the first time, and it was the first time I drank in about a year too, maybe more. I spent the weekend with my boyfriend and cried when he left, I felt so depressed, so I took a shower and that cleared my mind a bit, called the vet 'cause my cat is sick and that made me depressed because they haven't called me back, but my friend tried to feed me some positivity and I have to wait til tomorrow, then I called one of my friends from the hospital and though she was sleeping and couldn't talk it made me feel really good to know she's alive and out of the hospital, I get worried about people, really worried, so now I'm relieved. Then I came to this computer lab and found out one of my poems has been selected for a literary magazine and that makes me feel really good, so even though there are still tears in my eyes, things are looking up, yay to uplifting moments!!! :)

12. hiro

hiro pursue it

I worked all weekend :( and had a mini meltdown before having sushi with the parents.

13. Sunnie

Sunnie Jes-Jes

I did lots! I had a great weekend!
    I saw some old friends friday night. And saturday I went out to my younger brother's hockey game with a few friends, then out to dinner then toboganning.
    And I'm totally smitten with a great guy, who's very smitten with me in return.
    And I'm going out to see some live blues tonight as well.
    Everything is coming up Sunnie.

14. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

friday night i had a game and the i spent the whole saturday morning and afternoon getting ready for cotillion (my schools winterball/prom). it was a blast! then i got home around 11:30 pm and got trashed with a few friends. today i woke up with a bad hangover but got myself together cause i had to got to a friends birthday party. now im home watching anchorman. tomorrow i have cheerleading crap all day. this weekend was alright

15. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

this guy and his wife talked me into goin to the dog track and trying to win some money, ended up he won 320 bucks so be bought a lot of booze and we all played poker and got fucked up. It was all right

16. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

haha thursday night was my weekend and i made lots of friends and was sposed to go out with them fri and sat but recovery was such a long process i piked on them!

17. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I had such a wonderful weekend. I got to spend four beautiful days with someone who's so special to me...
    And I also got to hang out with Fleassy (!!!) and her boyfriend Jaycee for a bit. :D :D :D Fun times. :)