What did I take? Fake Acid (Suspect RC) 25i nbome?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by tryptamines, Aug 24, 2013.

1. tryptamines

tryptamines Member

I heard Lucy is better from most people. That's true, in terms of physical effects, Lucy is one of the safest, most researched and virtually impossible to overdose, plus everyone in the sixties did it. I personally wouldn't want to try research chems in the future. ): I'm just glad you had a good exp with nbome.

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk 4

2. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

Well don't go that far! There have been some problems with nbomes for a few people, but primarily because they would think they were getting acid -- most of the fear one would experience is from being like oh shit this isn't acid. But there are many very, very good "RCs" out there that have had almost as much research and testing done into them as LSD out there. I mean technically LSD was a research chemical too, like any other, I guess the only thing the term connotes is that they're new and unstudied chemicals.

Even if you didn't enjoy 25-whatever-nbome, there are a few RCs out there that are as good as acid in their own ways. I wouldn't close the door on things like 2c-b, e or t-7 or some of the substituted tryptamines like 4-aco-dmt and 4-ho-mipt. Some of these can be as powerful as lucy in their own regard.

But its nice to know exactly what you're taking if possible. Not that I have necessarily done that

3. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

AL-LAD could just have easily have been what LSD was in the 60s really. Hofmann just got around to discovering LSD first so that got popular, and AL-LAD wasn't discovered til later.

4. tryptamines

tryptamines Member

I guess you're right. In my case I wasn't expecting nbome or a rc. I'd definitely have to do a bunch of research on anything before considering consuming, and hopefully find a trustworthy dealer. A lot of the time, the kids who have overdoses get rc's instead of the actual thing, and take a bit too much because they think it's safe. I'll consider it. Then again, I might just stick to mush. The next time I trip (if I ever do again) I'm going to low dose. It's just something I'll decide upon in the not so near future. Still dealing with weird effects from my last horror trip. And huh I did not know that. Thank you.

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk 4