What diaper covers do you use?

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by Cre, May 10, 2004.

1. Cre

Cre Senior Member

My daughter desperately needs some new covers. I have used LiteWraps since she was born and like them. They are very lightweight and roomy (and have lasted quite a while with her active little self). I may just end up just getting more of them, unless you can convince me why you love your wraps. :) :)

2. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

I have been a Mama for 18 years, and did plenty of child care, since the late 1960s. I got used to Nylon pants and pins. A lot of people don't like them, but I do. My last baby was only 5.5 lbs and couldn't wear any wraps until she was a few months old, they just leaked. I also don't like having to scrap shit off of them. I had some covers I liked, but I am not a velcro fan (and it scares little babies) so I always used pants and pins.

3. Terelda

Terelda Member

I use vinyl covers too....just make sure they are a good make otherwise the elastics around the legs will go on you in no time and that's no good around baby's legs and waist....Doesn't Gerber make some?? Anyways, they're cheap and they work great!

4. Brighid

Brighid Member

I too love my flat Bird's Eye diapers, pins, and Gerber vinyl pants! Easy to wash, quick to dry, one size fits all, from newborn to toddler. Cheap, too.