What defines love????

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Candy Gal, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Moonbeam23

Moonbeam23 Banned

Just words .

2. chad33705

chad33705 Members

I just didn't fathom that I would not just like this girl, not just care for this girl, not just think she is cute but I undeniably have fallen in love with every bit of her and even the parts I don't know.

It was never about trying to sleep with Kaylin. Because the organ of hers I want is her heart and anything other than that is a bonus.

I just don't want to get to the point where something bad happens to one of us and she doesn't know that I Love Her

Everything I do for her I feel like I have a reason to do it like I wrote above but the truth is everyday I think what can I do to make Kaylin's day better, what can I do to make her realize how special she is and the one I have had trouble with is telling her just how beautiful she is to me.

Candy Gal likes this.
  3. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Just say it. x

chad33705 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  4. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

5. chad33705

chad33705 Members

I really need to but now we work together in the same department.

She knows I like and care for her a lot and I know she cares for me a good bit. Also she really trusts me and I don't want to lose that.

6. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

For me, now in the most successful long term (18 years) relationship of my life, love is what happens when two people understand that no one is perfect, and no one person can make you feel complete. When you accept this as part of the human condition, it leaves so much space for mutual respect and freedom to simply be yourself that love can return day after day.

Being respectful means not trying to control another person. If you are attracted to someone for independence of expression and you both recognize that nobody is perfect, you can find a good balance between independence and interdependence.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  7. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I found out what real love was when my children were born.:) After that--in the eyes of a couple of women that passed through my life at different times. Had it neither for any relatives nor they for me.

8. tjr1964

tjr1964 Members

Loyalty, devotion, reasoning and forsaking stupidity .

OnceAgain and 6Sailor9 like this.
  9. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

This is paraphrased from the first novel I've read in ages.

Love isn't a beginning or a destination. It is a process by which we learn about another person.

I think that sums it up pretty well.

tjr1964 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  10. tucsonalan

tucsonalan Members

We are each other's soulmates. Period. We just clicked from HS. I think sex is better when it's your best friend. She and I were each other's first - and only sex partners.

tjr1964 likes this.