What CAN We Agree On?

Discussion in 'Protest' started by R. August Croen, Jun 4, 2006.

1. YEM36313

YEM36313 Member

Yeah, i mean more a long the lines of a "choosing" of sides... either society is going to begin to go one way, or the other. The government being such a strong hold, they will undoubtedly try and vie for as many souls as they can.

What we need to do is to is start spreading the word. We have to help to educate others.

Believe, i am with you, i really don't have much of a line... i am not sure i ever did. I try to take people as they are, and i try my best to take myself as I am. As far as politics, i am a new deal liberal...(basically as left as i can be) but lebels are just that-- its hard anymore to try and choose anyone in these elections because everyone running seems to lack common sense.

What our country really needs is a younger candidate...that would help alot.

2. believe

believe Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

A younger candidate...I like that. Someone a little more in touch with our point of view would be the next best thing to scrapping the whole damn system. It's good to know that there are like-minded people out there.