What can happen if you dont catch cancer early!

Discussion in 'Cancer: There is Hope' started by Dude111, May 26, 2013.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

My heart goes out to all suffering with this!!

God bless.........

http://coolshade.tamu.edu/examples1.htm

There are highly graphical medical pictures at the above URL. If you are easily offended by these types of pictures,please dont click!

2. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

My friend has just been diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer. They caught it early and she has just recieved her treatment plan. She has a little girl under the age of 2, the only way she found out was because she was trying for another baby and noticed a small lump in her breast after taking some hormones to enhance changes of conception. Luckily, they are very positive that she will beat cancer, although this means it is likely that she won't beable to concieve another child for at least 5 years after the chemotherapy because of the medication she will have to be on.

I lost my grandmother partially due to lung cancer, she also had a heart attack, the cancer went unnoticed and her body was just too weak to carry on.

And yesterday was the 4 year anniversary of my best friends aunts death, who died from cancer. In a few weeks we will be running the 'Race for life' in her memory, to raise awareness and money to go to cancer research charities.

3. Dude111

Ah i am so sorry :(

I hope they can get it stopped before it gets worse than stage 2!!

Good luck in your Race :)

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

that site says "it's cool in the shade. protect your skin. protect yourself."

and then they show melanomas on the bottom of someone's foot, and in between toes...under a finger nail. i don't see how those could be influenced by sun exposure.

5. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I have had cancer three times since 2006. I am now three years since I finished chemo and so far no more signs. I'm using more natural and alternative treatments to keep it away (herbs, meditation, reiki, etc).

6. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

good question

7. Dude111

My Gosh.......... I hope you stay clear of it from now!!!

8. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

The skin is an organ, it's the biggest one we have, I have this feeling too much sun could show up as a cancer where the sun doesn't always see should you get too much. I have heard of people getting their first sign of cancer on the back when they rarely go without a shirt but arms face and legs are always exposed. The reason I could see it happening is cancer cells once allowed to grow will travel to a spot they see best for their chances. Like when you have a tumour and you think it's gone after treatment, some cells can hide from the treatment and show up somewhere else later and usually mor aggressive the second time. They do travel and settle where is best for them.

9. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Thanks!! Me too!!

10. zastag_27

zastag_27 Member