What browser do you use?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AmericanTerrorist, May 6, 2013.

1. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Safari on my phone. I don't think I have a choice, but I have no complaints.

IE on work computer, because it's there. I only do work stuff on there though, no exceptions.

2. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I used Firefox for a very long time, but sadly it's gone down the drain. Currently on Chrome.

3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Chrome, and Safari on iphone.

4. roamy

roamy Senior Member

chrome

5. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

depends, IE, firefox, seamonkey, opera, chrome, sometimes all of em open with 20 tabs open in each one, of course I won't be runnin IE if i'm on Linux, windows don't really like having so many browsers open with so many tabs in each one, but Linux is a beast and can usually handle it, but that's how information gets leaked so if i'm doin something important, I clear all my cookies and cache, use firefox, with noscript, macchanger, airmon-ng capture packets, airreplay-ng, airodump-ng, flood the access point with arps and when I collect enough traffic....I point aircrack-ng to the dump file and when it gets enough to crack it, the HEX key to the network pops up on the screen like magic, then its down to fuckin business, on the down low, if i'm feelin naughty I'll clone my mac to be another user on that access point and kick them the fuck off, and they can't get back on cuz it won't let the same mac address log in again....ha gangsta shit.

6. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

Google Chrome :beatnik:

7. ThePepsiSyndrome

ThePepsiSyndrome Member