What Brought You To This Forum?

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by Samhain, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

what a cool way of getting here!!
    welcome!!
    oh and if you want any help and advice with the rest of the huge hip forums PM me!
    S

2. Envy

Envy Member

I'm a trans myself, and I really am lost and confused and sick of this world which seems to have the intent to see me suffer.

I came for acceptance, for people who are understanding, for people who aren't so closeminded, and people who respect and realize that being a trans is not a funny matter.

3. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

have a read of some threads in here you may find there quite a few like minded people here
    S

4. eleventhdr

eleventhdr Member

And I want to be able to talk to someones about what that is all about!

Jay Suzy!

5. Apsenniel

Apsenniel Member

i've found this thanks to samhain ^_^

6. Innocent Angel

Innocent Angel Member

Exactly the same for me....

7. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

A chick I am currently sleeping with/sort-of-seeing-sort-of-friends-with is in transition (she's on an estrogen patch right now and just beginning real hormone and bodily changes) :)

8. honeyfugle

honeyfugle pumpkin

i am generally just interested in this subject and want to learn more about it.

9. Morganna

Morganna Member

My friend is a transgender and does not tell anyone, though some of the closer ones guess. He says he does not want to change. I suggested he get a tattoo of himself once, but I don't think he'll ever do that either.

10. CoconutBank

CoconutBank Member

my therapist told me to start talking to people who have been through the same thing.
    I searched around and this was really the only forum that seemed appealing to me.

11. Millenium

Millenium Member

I confusing right now, so joining this forum might help me a bit.

12. O_Cynda_Moore

O_Cynda_Moore Member

im just looking for a connection, for a friend, for anyone....

13. BigGirlGuy

BigGirlGuy Member

I like to cross dress, sometimes I wish I was the opposite sex. I like women very much and I'm too much of a lesbian than a man when I'm with them which can be a real problem. I like to be desired but I also desire women, when I look at them I always think of them bending me over and doing me with a toy, however if they are super submissive this brings out my maleness. I guess I'm just a bit mixed up and thought I could identify with others here.

14. timyooo

timyooo Member

i first came looking for information on forming dreadlocks and got a lot of great help, and decided to look at the other forums. i havent posted much at all, but i've been lurking around and i've found some things that i find really interesting. i'm also trying to become a better person and get more educated on some of the popular topics here. =)

15. trav3212

trav3212 Member

i long to be dressed as a lil sluty girl n fuked by several men like a whore ....xx

16. JDubs

JDubs Member

i came here to find some huntin buddies! BRAAP BRAAP! fuck you all

17. shellygurl

shellygurl Member

How did you feel about your dad when you found out. I am a 40 old MTF and have not told my family yet. My boys are older and my youngest son just had a baby girl of his own. My 12 year old little girl, oh she is my life. I don't think I will be able to live if she cuts me out of her life when she finds out. You know you may not believe this nor anyone will believe it but I am very much in love with my wife also. I don't know how I am ever going to tell her. I can not hide any longer though, my true self. I see the grim reaper at night coming for me, and now have not slept for months. Is there any hope that you can offer me. I don't know what to do. :banghead: I don't want to disappear. I tried once and it almost cost me my life. It was just after my little girl was born. But now I need to be free, some how I have to be free.

Hugs and Kisses

Shelly

18. shellygurl

shellygurl Member

Have you been sneaking around in my fantasies. Shame on you for stealing my thoughts. lol

Hugs and Kisses

Shelly

19. tomtomson400

tomtomson400 Guest

Felt lonely with lots of free time to discuss. Personally even though I am male I don't care about someone's gender female, MTF, etc. I just needed to talk with good people. Thank you.

20. Cjames0289

Cjames0289 Guest

i came to this forum seeking information because i have been thinking about starting hormone replacement therapy for awhile now, but im still confused and unsure about whether or not its the right thing to do and im hoping to meet other transgendered and like minded people to talk openly about this subject with.