What are Your Issues With Your Cock Size?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by straightma1e, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

On a certain site chatting with some women, occasionally I am too short and crash on first base.
    So in relation to some threads, there IS such a thing with size that matters for some women

2. I hang at 6.5 flaccid and am 8" hard and over 6" girth. I have shredded every type of sleeve and masturbator. Get's old spending over 100 bucks and it lasts 3 days. It's difficult with certain positions during sex and have never had a BJ. Would do it myself if I could. I measured my wife's shaving can and it is the same girth as myself. I tried putting the can in my mouth and could barely get it in so it's no wonder she can't get me in. It takes forever to get balls deep. I apply a ton of lube and usually have to do oral or manual stimulation on her before I can get in. I am very thankful for my manhood but it does have things I have to deal with that other guys don't.

3. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Yes, and few pussy owners have put their hand around the base of my shaft to control the depth.

4. Moon Goddess

Moon Goddess Supporter HipForums Supporter

Both of you are NOT slightly above average!

Just to give you an idea, I recently saw a video of a girl with a tape measure explaining her take on the size issue. If it was on YouTube I would upload it here but it was on an unsupported platform, so instead I will quote her. The sizes in parenthesis are where she was showing the tape measure, "(5 inches) this, this is fine, its completely fine, (6 inches) fabulous, (7 inches) almost too big, (8 inches) definitely too big, (9 inches) fucking sick day, (10 inches) ER, (11 inches) 27 club, (12 inches) and now I'm just skipping my next life. Anything after that is entirely unethical." If you want to see the video she goes by brandybplus4 on TikTok. I just about died laughing when I saw it but reading of the trouble some of you have, it's not as funny anymore. I don't know if it will help at all but here is some research that I found.

Science.org- "The average flaccid, pendulous penis is 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) in length; the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) long. The corresponding girth measurements are 9.31 cm (3.66 inches) for a flaccid penis and 11.66 cm (4.59 inches) for an erect one."

Healthline-
    • Around 85th percent of people with penises overestimate what the average penis size actually is.
    • Many people with penises are under the impression that the average package is over 6 inches long — a notion that researchers partially attribute to studies that were based on self-reported measurements.
    • Based on various reports, 45th percent of people with penises wish they had a larger penis, including those who have average-sized ones.
    • For some perspective, an erect penis of 6.3 inches falls into the 95th percentile, meaning that only 5 out of 100 people would have a penis longer than 6.3 inches.
    • Likewise, an erect penis of 3.94 inches is in the 5th percentile, meaning that only 5 out of 100 would have a penis shorter than 3.94 inches.
    • Around 95th percent of penises do fall into the average range.

Now the thing is, vagina size varies as well.

WebMD- "They looked at 100 women who had never been pregnant and found that vagina lengths, unstimulated, range from 2.75 inches to about 3¼ inches. When a woman is aroused, it increased to 4.25 inches to 4.75 inches."

Healthline-
    "When you’re having sex, your vaginal canal can get longer to accommodate penetration. Sexual arousal forces your cervix and uterus to lift up and out of the way, which causes the upper two-thirds of your vagina to lengthen.
    But if you feel a penis or sex toy hitting your cervix, that could mean your body isn’t turned on enough to allow for full penetration. Of course, that’s not the only reason — your cervix could be touched when thrusting is too deep, or if a penis or toy is larger than the average penis size. That’s about five inches when erect."

These all being averages there are always going to be women who are above average and those that are below, just as with men. I think the hard part is to match the above average penises to above average vaginas, same for those below average. A woman with a shallow vagina may not even be able to accommodate an average sized penis. Maybe "size of genitalia" should be mandatory for dating profiles and people can only match with someone they would fit with, save everyone a lot of trauma, lol.

Another thing for thicker guys to remember is that the vagina can also expand quite a bit to accommodate a girthier penis, much more so than length, however the person really needs to be able to relax the muscles for that to happen. Kegel's, although generally used to make a vagina tighter, would be beneficial but in this case to learn muscle control so they could also loosen the muscles at will. Building trust and helping your partner to feel comfortable would go a long way too. Often during sex, or leading up to it, the body tenses in a good way but it probably isn't a good idea to build tension in your partner in this instance. Strive for calming and tranquil instead, until they are fully loosened for you and you can enter, however deep is comfortable.

As a non-penis owner, this is just my 2 cents and I hope someone might find it helpful at some point.

5. Moon Goddess

*Correction

The original video was posted by ceragibson, brandybplus4 stole it and reposted it. Give credit where credit is due. :D

6Sailor9 likes this.
  6. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Good job doing this research. My issue with measuring a penis length is how its done. Medically or the way most surveys do it is by pushing the ruler into the groin. To me this gives a false impression as that is not insertion length. Insertion length, what a woman feels when the penis is fully inserted into her vagina, should be the standard. That can be done by using a flat surface with a hole for the penis to stick through placed against the groin. Then the penis is measured from the base of the flat surface to the end accounting for the thickness of the flat surface. To me that would give a better measurement as to the usage length of the cock.

Moon Goddess likes this.
  7. Moon Goddess

I agree but then the average would probably be much shorter than 5.16 inches.

8. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

In such a case I can state I have a 7.5” penis (made up guess) but I can only penetrate 6” deep.
    I agree that the real length measurement is best measured from the top although the entire penis is not just the part that is being “used” but it also goes behind the scrotum, not sure how far. One simply has to feel it and find that part that can also be stimulated. I had it done as part of a happy ending massage and it was pleasurable. But getting off topic while making the point.

9. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Yes, I put forth the topic not to know anyone's measurements but to know of the issues men and woman have with cock size no matter how big or small.

10. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

I can remember a lovely Indian girl on our first date she was hot she loved sucking my lips. She did tell me to be gentle and please don't hurt me.
    When I started to fuck her she started to scream,being young at the time my confidence was shattered. I did apologise our second date was much better but she never felt comfortable.
    But generally I don't have many problems about my size

6Sailor9 likes this.
  11. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

When I get an erection, I will try to find the closest discreet spot and do what's necessary to get rid of it.
    A guy I knew when we were teenagers used to store his cock in the upright position so if it went hard it stayed in the same position. Good idea, I thought, until one day I got an erection and it popped over the waistband of my shorts. Not revealed to anyone until accidentally I lifted my T-shirt to see and my aunt saw me. Embarrassing.

Sounds like that's some BIG cock! :D

Difficult to compare given that I have only one cock and it's of the size that it is.

As said; I find somewhere discreet and get rid of it.

I used to hide it either by letting my arm lay over it or by crossing my legs. Then one time when I was about late 20s, a female friend of my parents saw my bulge and remarked that
    if she were younger she would take me aside and see what happens. She was 55, 5feet 10 (I'm 5feet 9) and slim with lovely rounded-looking breasts and long rich-blonde hair (on her head).
    I joked that she should take me aside anyway - she was very attractive looking. She invited me to her house to be there at about 10am the next morning because, she said, she'd be on her own. I regret that I lost my nerve and didn't visit her. I did ensure she could see my bulge any time I had one when I was in her presence ( even wearing thin trousers so she would see the outline of my helmet) but she never suggested again that I visit.

Yes, normally (in the pussy) but seldom do because there's more sensation for her when I am less far in. In the ass (once), yes, but she wanted a good hard session in there and I was told to go as far in as I could until I had erupted because she loved to be dominated on occasions. Apparently she was helpless to move away or do anything else when be fucked anally and she loved it. (I wasn't too forceful in case she would be damaged in there).
    Sort of. With a previous GF and her best friend and her partner. We enjoyed drinks and playing a game where we all ended up naked and as determined by cards throughout the game, we touched/fingered/licked/kissed, the girls and they touched us and each other as well as fingering and nipple sucking. (the first two cards were written by each couple. Funny thing was, we both wrote almost the same thing. The instruction on the card was to give oral sex to orgasm, to the person of the opposite sex, whose not your partner. I got one card and that girl got the other so we both went down on each other).
    When I was to take off my shorts to let her go down on me, I was well semi-hard and her eyes went wide open and she exclaimed 'fuck, look at the size of it'. Now I don't consider it huge but relatively, (to his), I was at 7 inches.
    And the purpose of that night ( unknown to me though I was told I had forgotten ), was to give something to her because he wasn't performing for the past three months and she thought he as playing with his ex.

My GF took the other guy to the bathroom for a private chat - I've no idea what happened there - and and the other girl opened her legs and stroked herself before I went down. I said I might get carried away and go in there. She told me I was too big so we should just mutually masturbate or go down on each other. I suggested we try gently and after I had been down there, she asked me to try. I pushed very gently; enough to make progress but slow enough to give her time to say stop. She didn't say stop but did go through a stage of holding breath and sort of gasping and then passing (nice) judgement. I don;t think that was to do with my size but just she enjoyed the feeling. Other things happened that night but there was no more interior fun between us, once the other two had re-joined us.

12. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The hand around the base to moderate the depth works, but it's a bit awkward in most positions. There's an adult pleasure product called "the Bumper" that does the same thing. It has two pieces, the man wears it to shorten the depth of his thrusts by 1-2" and also to provide a pubic cushion for both partners.

It's like wearing a doughnut (not pastry of course) at the base of the penis. I'm not marketing or representing the product, so I'm not posting any links to it, but I have the product and it works well.

It's mainly intended for guys who are too long for the comfort of their partners, or who would like to be able to thrust harder without having to hold back so as not to bang against the cervix. It's also useful for guys who are into small penis humiliation, and for their partners who may have trouble getting into it because the vaginal penetrative sex provides adequate stimulation and sensation for her. Take a couple of inches off the full-depth thrust of an average or small penis, and she should have an easier time expressing disappointment, frustration, or whatever he is seeking to hear about it.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2023
  13. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

@straightma1e I have exactly the same issues with discomfort in clothing, having to keep readjusting. I don't wear underwear as it's too constrictive, that helps but doesn't solve the issue of discomfort, but then it's very noticable depending on what I am wearing. Answering your questions:

What do you do when you get an erection in public?
    Nothing, it is what it is, no matter how obvious.

Do you try to hide it or is there no hiding it at that point?
    Why try to hide it. As a nudist I enjoy the attention anyway.

Can you go balls deep into a pussy or ass with your erection?
    Depends who I am with, some yes, some no. If yes it's usually not straight away, something to work up to.

Have you had anybody back away (refuse sex) when they saw it?
    Yes, more because of girth than length though, but definitely some have enjoyed the look and playing but then decided against intercourse.

14. Coachdb18

Coachdb18 Members

I'm about average (6.5"), but I tend to be a little bigger in the head, which isn't necessarily noticeable to many of the women I've been with, so it tends take them by surprise. So I generally now try to go a little more slowly and gently, and after my entry they understand my caution, and I get a little nicer gleam in their eyes for the consideration.

15. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

With a' bucket a' balls and a 'yard a' dick, I find it quite difficult to find pants that fit.:(

Sean Tom likes this.
  16. Sean Tom

Sean Tom Members

So don’t wear any …
    Did you pass those genes along?

17. Daddy12

Daddy12 Daddy

If it doesn’t fit in your pants than it must be too good to keep in

18. Forever Edger

Forever Edger Senior Member

Totally accurate and correct, medically and statistically.

Kwilla and 6Sailor9 like this.
  19. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I never had any issues with my size. But my girlfriend told me she wanted to try bigger.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  20. I guess I don't have a problem as I don't have sex (I'm a wait until married guy). However, just personally, I wish mine was bigger. Everyone I've ever seen seems to be bigger than me. I'm not a micro but, on rare occasions, it feels like it