What are Your Issues With Your Cock Size?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by straightma1e, Dec 14, 2022.

1. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Men who are larger than average can encounter issues because of being so big. I have found that my erection inside clothing becomes uncomfortable. Even when flaccid for that matter, there are issues with comfort. I have to openly reach into my pants or shorts to adjust myself. I cannot be modest and won't endure discomfort. Also when wearing shorts sometimes positions like sitting my cock head might peek out the leg hole. Readjustment is necessary in order to keep from causing unwanted reactions which can cause an erection to form. It can be a pain in the ass having a big cock at times. So I wonder what other guys go through because of the size of their cock.

Does having a large cock come with difficulties a smaller man does not have to deal with?

What do you do when you get an erection in public?

Do you try to hide it or is there no hiding it at that point?

Can you go balls deep into a pussy or ass with your erection?

Have you had anybody back away (refuse sex) when they saw it?

6Sailor9 and MasseurNaturel like this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    Lookin4fun60148 likes this.
  3. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I am very average at 5.5" with no problems. In my youth I wore tightly whites and had my penis straight up. If I got hard, I would use the band to hold it even though my erections were fairly up and not out. Now I go commando and can't remember having one I was not prepared for. In my youth I never hid it especially at home. I am gay but have no problem going balls deep. Never had any complaints ever!

Suburbanray likes this.
  4. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I can never get real deep throat.....my only issue.

5. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

Size isn’t an issue for me. According to most of the partners I’ve been with, I’m well endowed. But at exactly 7”, I’d consider myself only slightly above average. In any case, I’m happy with my size but I don’t really have a preference for dick size among same sex partners (I’m bisexual). I’ve been with guys who were larger than me; I’ve been with guys who are way smaller. I don’t care either way (possibly because I’m a top). They’re all fun to play with and variety is the spice of life. And to be perfectly honest, I’d rather be with an attractive guy who was small downstairs than a less attractive hung guy. Same thing with personality. I’ve hooked up with small guys who were freaky in the bed and also hung guys who were very “vanilla” and boring in bed. Size is literally the least important thing when it comes to sex (in my opinion). It’s visually impressive when it comes to pictures and poses, but functionally it has little real impact.

6. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Size is not an issue for me, just as I get older I cum less often.

regina73 likes this.
  7. Tkhal87

Tkhal87 Members

Worst issue ever was definitely in college. I met a fantastic woman, she is still beautiful, brilliant, and kind. She is also about 4’11, whereas I am 6’1. When we tried to have sex the first time she said “oh no” and we stopped. Eventually she was willing to try but no matter how much foreplay or lube we tried, it never fit and was always painful for her. Eventually things got awkward and fell apart.

8. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

Although I'm well endowerd quality is more important than quantity, I found this out when I was a young it was about pleasing myself not the girls I fucked. It is much different now with lots foreplay and the satisfaction on their faces after after a long session

9. Kwilla

Kwilla Senior Member

I have a very thick penis. Especially the head which is wrist thick. My new gal and I are having problems with vaginal sex. She’s so tight that it’s causing her pain. A couple of other women I’ve been with has s as soreness (lots of foreplay and lubrication) after sex. Only only deep throat-most women even can’t get more than a couple of inches into their mouth. And no anal sex. Yes there are problems about being too big…

10. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I had a couple of girlfriend mothers see me nude. Always wondered what their thoughts were. And did have a couple of girls, who couldn't take it. Good having guys share their wife's and girlfriends with me.

Kwilla likes this.
  11. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

My girlfriend has no problem with my size she says that she feels proud being able to take me

12. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

She probably tells her lady friends about you.

13. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

Not a problem as long as they keep their distance from me they will always be here friends. My girlfriend gets very jealous and as a wicked temper

14. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

My spouse has. Then several of her friends have made comments to me. I just smiled and let it be. If I want strange pussy I'll get it from a stranger. At least someone who my spouse doesn't know.

jimandjan likes this.
  15. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

My girlfriend never had a problem, watching me with another girl. Mostly from hippie movement late 60's early 70's.

16. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

I have what I have and I never try to hide it, God gave me a great package and I love showing it off.

Kev627 likes this.
  17. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

Absolutely. I have found it being popular with the girls curious to find out

18. Python 8

Python 8 Members

I'm only slightly above average length at 8" with normal girth but have only had one experience with deep throat sadly .

19. Python 8

Python 8 Members

I'm only slightly above average length at 8" with normal girth but have only had one experience with deep throat sadly .

20. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Slightly above average at 8”..hmmmm!

You me and coffee likes this.