What Are You Wearing?

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by Laci, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You sound like a candidate for jeggings!

Also, you might check for your pants in departments that carry clothes for slightly older women because they are made for women who demand comfort with style. You might find some stretchier waistbands that would work with your weight fluctuation.

If you want to go to another department or store for more youthful looking tops, that might work.

I'm overweight, as you can see, so I've learned a few tricks about finding some comfortable things that aren't so matronly.

I'm 56 but I'm not near done having fun!

Side note: I like my clothes on the slightly large for me side vs. the slightly small for me side.

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Navy blue skinny pants, black boots, white and navy striped long sleeve shirt, grey coat

1 person likes this.
  3. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I have a few jeggings. I like them, but the thing about jeggings is that it gives me too much of a booty. That's another thing I hate about clothes... showing off my figure. Every time I do, and be aware I'm not trying... I get these pervy guys trying to catcall me. It's ridiculous, so jeggings are okay. But, my real love affair comes from leggings.

I shop in the kids department because they have bottoms that have stretchbands. And I have FOR YEARS been considering going to the maternity department to get bottoms as well. The thing is that I'm normally between 0-3, maybe at my heaviest 5, but I'm really pushing it. So, I don't know if they would have something that small. Also, I'm short... at 4'8". I also thought about going to the mens or boys department, and getting shirts, maybe even bottoms (in boys) from there. But, I always get nervous, lol.

I have some jeans from Hot Topic, that I don't know how or why... but they always fit. So, I got that. I don't just wear leggings. Come on, I do try, at least once in awhile.

As for clothing size, I can't really do the oversized thing. It makes me look really boxy and like a hobo bum. It's not cute. And definately I don't want to wear tight clothes, because that would show off my figure. So, I just wear form fitting clothing.

4. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

My pink piggy onesie

1 person likes this.
  5. Aerianne

I almost got my daughter a white bunny onesie hooded p. j. until I remember how hot-natured she is.

6. Aerianne

Some of the stores/catalogs have "petite" size for short women.

7. Ashalicious

It is so cold here in the morning so I bought a couple onesies to throw on when I wake up. They keep me warm warm warm. I love them.

1 person likes this.
  8. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I know they have petite sizes, but I'm abnormally small. I often times have to resew clothes to make them fit me. Thank goodness, I know how to sew, because my life will be an utter disaster.

Anyways, I haven't been naked this whole time. I have been wearing clothes. So, I'm wearing a navy romper with multicolored stars all over it. Underneath I'm wearing a purple tank top. In other words, I'm wearing my pajamas. I have a very oversized black sweater that I'm wearing on and off, but one of the dogs is currently taking shelter underneath it.

I'm not getting dressed today.

1 person likes this.
  9. lovelyfoxes

lovelyfoxes Members

blue jeans, sea green long sleeve t with the 3 buttons at the collar and a beige cardigan and thats it, bare feet otherwise

1 person likes this.
  10. Ashalicious

80's style baby pink Juicy sweats and a blue and pink flannel button down.

1 person likes this.
  11. Aerianne

Navy blue tank, heather grey v neck pullover, jeans, and sneakers.

12. slartibartfas0815

slartibartfas0815 Member

Totally ragged jeans and a holey t-shirt

13. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

2 pairs of black pants because it is freezing today, a grey t-shirt with a swirly blue pattern and a grey and black plaid men's button up shirt. I love this shirt so much. It looks like one of those flannel shirts but it's made of some sort of material that is much thicker and tougher.

14. Aerianne

I'm not dressed yet today.

Yesterday, I wore black suede clogs, faded blue jeans, grey tank top, grey and subtle white striped poncho shirt, and a big black fleece shawl.

15. Aerianne

Today, I wore beige/grey walking shoes, blue jeans, a moss green tee shirt, a flannel shirt of white, blue, olive green, and my olive green utility jacket.

16. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Absolutly Nothing... :yikes: ...Tis 39c Outside And 22c Inside So I See No Reason To Regardless

Of What Side Of The Glass I'm Working On....... :sunny:

Cheers Glen.

17. slartibartfas0815

slartibartfas0815 Member

Jeans held together with safety pins, t-shirt held together with safety pins and hoodie held together with ... you guess.

Yep, my clothes are falling apart literally. :)

1 person likes this.
  18. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Now That's Real Hippie Style.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  19. whodatdere

whodatdere Members

Black UK Basketball t-shirt, dark blue old Navy jeans, Navy blue Chuck Taylors.

20. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

No that's more Punk Rock:

[​IMG]

C/S,
    Rev J