What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by awfulbeautiful, May 20, 2014.

1. awfulbeautiful

awfulbeautiful Guest

This doesn't seem to be a super active subforum, but as a shameless gamer girl and new person in the neighborhood, I just have to know:

What game are you currently playing? Is it board, console, or PC?

((There might already be a thread on this topic. I didn't look past a page or so, but nothing was recent, so I figured... New thread!))

I'm currently playing Skyrim, Left4Dead 1 and 2, Gears of War, and a few others on the XBOX. Neverwinter, League of Legends, Minecraft and a few others on the PC.

2. GETDATDOPE

GETDATDOPE Banned

Replaying last of us

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Was on resident evil 6 beat a couple of the storys. Still have one or two to go. I put that aside because i got uncharted 3. I am also in the middle of my second play through gta5, and halfway through my first time on the last of us, and infamous 2. Just got rocksmith havnt opened it yet and am about to get bioshock infinite. I really dont play often which is why im in the middle of so many games. I will go through spurts where i will spend all my free time for a week or two, then not touch a console for 2 or 3 months.

4. Alex0256

Alex0256 Member

Played some Gears of War 3, now playing Doom II on the PC with the Plutonia 2 WAD.

1 person likes this.
  5. LustfulDarkWriter

LustfulDarkWriter Member

I have 24 years of online and offline gaming experience with games such as the Legend of Zelda (1985 to 2014) and the Command and Conquer Franchise (1995 to 2014) but I just recently retired from my video gaming life to study graphic design and creative writing at the University of Central Missouri.

Even though I don't play video games any longer I still watch a few of my favorite subscribed video game you tubers every once in awhile.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Started playing GTA V again.

7. puffed up in my ford

puffed up in my ford Senior Member

Battlefield 4 on the xbox 360 or the one.

8. Mizzgreenthumb

Mizzgreenthumb Members

The Sims 4 for PC currently, but I enjoy them all. I also play diablo 3 for PC. I'm also a big Wii fan and a board game fan. I love Harvest Moon games for the consoles. Life, clue, monopoly, and so forth as board games.

1 person likes this.
  9. MariusCesar

MariusCesar Member

Path of Exile. Pretty good game if you like the Diablo games.

10. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

11. TheBatman14

TheBatman14 Members

Been playing The Last Of Us recently both online and offline, currently trying to beat the Grounded difficulty on the story. I've also been playing Beyond: Two Souls which is an amazing game! I've ordered NBA 2K15 which should be here within the next few days. I ordered The Amazing Spiderman 2 game and i wanted to go old school and relive some of my earlier gaming days on the PS2 so i ordered Batman: Vengeance! Was a brilliant game and i missed it, just had to play it again so when they come i'll be busy for a few weeks playing through them :) Plus all the games apart from Batman: Vengeance are on PS4 :)

2 people like this.
  12. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

Rome Total War
    Counterstrike Go
    Counterstrike Source, Surf Mod.
    League of legends, add me ;) Whitey37

13. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I was excited for DriveClub on PS4 once I played it I was disappointed. I am more of a simulation real life racer guy and DriveClub is just way too arcady. The people I am racing can slam into a wall at 100 MPH and somehow bounce in front of me without taking any damage to the car when I took the turn perfect. The racing in the game was sort of difficult especially at the higher levels so that is SO frustrating to a car person like me. There was also no reason to use anymore then a few cars and I can't tune the cars I have.

I am really looking forward to the new Assassins Creed that is one my favorite game series ever.

14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

just train sims. but it wouldn't have to be.
    i'd rather have a game that was ABOUT BUILDING the environment it takes place in.

people need games that remind them, everything isn't just there,
    and that they can't just keep destroying everything and expect anything to be.

and to discover where the real gratification is to be found:
    in creating and exploring,
    rather then destroying and competing.

there are some beautiful environments in games these days,
    which are just wasted on the cliche',
    of having to run around with weapons killing things

to each there own of course,
    i'd just be a hell of a lot more interested,
    if they were really more about what interests me.
    at least SOME of them.

15. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

You should check out, minecraft, starbound, terraria, antichamber, civilization, total war, banished, archeage. Just a few that involve creation :)

16. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Lately, I've been playing Heavy Rain(amazing game), Tomb Raider(also an amazing game), Hitman Absolution(another amazing game), Max Payne 3(yet another amazing game, though a bit repetitive), and, of course, GTA V.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I won the superbowl in madden 15 on all pro then really messed up my offseason signings so im off to start it again on all madden lol.

18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Although I am still in the middle of a lot of games (GTA5, Bioshock infinite, Dishonored) I can't say I am busy with these games at the moment. Sometimes I pop gta5 in again but not nearly always to continue the main story. Great game in a lot of aspects :) Same for Bioshock infinite and Dishonored by the way, I just don't play a lot of games at the same time, especially not if they have a specific setting and great story. I want to focus on just one game then.
    So lately I have played the shit out of AC: Black flag. Finished the story, explored ship wrecks, did the side missions and treasure hunting, attacked and entered a lot of spanish and english ships for the loot so I could improve my own ship which should now be ready to take on the legendary ships.
    In the meanwhile I got excited about AC: Rogue which will be released this month at the same time as AC: Unity (which takes place during the french revolution and seems great but is only on the next gen consoles so I can't play that yet). Rogue is set in some places in the eastern US and on the atlantic ocean (like AC3), I probably get that one in december :p Hope it is just as much fun as AC3 and Black flag.
    So now that I finished most of Black flag and am eager to play Rogue I have popped AC3 in again and am roaming the frontier, Boston and New York once more (have started both a new game, AC3's story starts awesome with a play in a London theatre and a travel on ship to the american colonies, I love that part, and am playing leftover missions in the one I finished the story in).

19. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Assassin's Creed Unity

The graphics are amazing. I have played it like 10 hours in 2 days. I don't usualy play games that long but this one sucks me in.

20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

On which system are you playing it? Did you play some of the other Assassin creeds?