What Are You/Have You Been Doing Today Part ?

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by vigilanteherbalist2, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Bassline514

Bassline514 Member

I partied at my brother's place last night with our friends, so today's events included waking and baking with him, going back home, randomly surfing the net, stumbling upon a "cat to give" ad and falling in love. I just couldn't resist this lovely furball and decided to take it right away. It's a black and white female tuxedo cat who looks a lot like my cat, which is also a black and white tuxedo cat (male tho)! I have a feeling those 2 guys will get along well together, can't wait for her to move in!

2. Dragonvine

Dragonvine I do Glass

Last day of work tomorrow, YAY also getting glandular fever AGAIN. Balls. Also getting a new phone. Also want some rats.

3. mandapanda3

mandapanda3 Member

Starting a math club at my daughters school because I have raised a total math geek who has been begging me to do so. My dreads are 8 months old and making decent progress. They're shrinking like mad and I'm seriously considering extensions. The knottyboy extensions are the cheapest online...anyone familiar with those? Any tips or suggestions on extensions?

4. Ahmad Rashad

Ahmad Rashad SenĂ³r Member

ah shucks! missed you nappy headed peoples! today i have done....nothing haha. still got my locks. im hoping to be able to check back mo' frequently. been workin bunches. scrilla fills me belly so i guess its necessary. hope all is well with everyone! :sunny:

5. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Today in the battle between dreadlocks and glasses nose piece, dreadlocks are victorious.

I tried to rip the hairs around it to get it out. Instead I broke the whole piece off.

6. dreadlockswampy

dreadlockswampy Swampmiester

I've just been riding the waves of the net all day, not very exciting really, not enjoying a glass or 3 of vino !!

7. Smelly D

Smelly D The Dreaded Plumber

Swaammmppppyyyyy

8. aFoolOnaHill

aFoolOnaHill Proper Villain

At the end of my shift at work I called my boss and told her that I'm quitting:

"September is going to be my last month here"
    "Is something wrong?"
    "No one thing in particular"
    "... How long have you been thinking about this?"
    "Ohh, about 2 years now"
    "...... Do you already have another job?"
    "No, but I will"

She wants to talk about it more so I told her I'll be working for another two weeks and she knows where to find me.

9. aFoolOnaHill

Gosh what a lively forum!

I did a little of this and a little of that today...

[​IMG]

10. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

In recovery here haha. I think I'm out of the woods and ready for Sapirbawl Sunder! I don't pay too close attention to the game tho. I just like being a part of the festivities.

11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

It's About Time You Showed Your Ugly Face Around Here Again Young Man....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

12. aFoolOnaHill

13. Bassline514

Bassline514 Member

The day has just started but so far I greeted my son when he woke up, changed a diaper, got puked on, changed his clothes because he also puked on himself, changed my clothes too, made a bottle of formula, prepared some coffee and breakfast for me and the hubby, started a load of laundry and took a short shower. And it's only 8:00 AM... I have the feeling it's gonna be a busy day!

14. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

Bit of shopping on the way back from dropping my son at school. Done a little gardening and now I'm going to continue painting my van (started a small flower design) x

Shayla x

15. +-Freedom-+

+-Freedom-+ Member

Just woke up, having a cup of coffee at the moment while browsing the forums. Probably gonna go walk on the beach and write some music, then head to work. I work till 2 am so after that ill be heading home to get back on the forums and have no life. lol I leave June 24th to go back on the road once my lease is up and cannot freaking wait to be free again!

16. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I just stumbled upon your post. Wondering how things are going with the cat you took in??

17. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I'm doing some house stuff today, going to see the personal trainer at 4, then going to YEW for supper tonight. Husband is home doing our taxes all day, so I will also be on damage control in case they stress the poor guy out.