what are you doing this summer

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by jonny2mad, May 12, 2013.

1. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

At the moment I'm not sure, I'm booked to work at glastonbury managing the stewards in the naughty corner , next week Im working as a volunteer at the uk erotic awards apart from that I'm not sure .

I may work putting up stages or I could do various other festival jobs or sell antiques or do a film making course or film extra some more .

anyway thats what I'm doing this summer basically I dont know

what are your plans or lack of plans

2. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

Hi jonny, I'm going to the Small World festival in Kent for the May bank holiday weekend, looking forward to that, hopefully a few days' camping in the Peak District in August as well.

My little sis wants to go on a beach holiday this summer but don't know if I'll be able to fit that in.

3. Fran Man

Fran Man Guest

I'll be getting ready for University, visiting London as regurlarly as possible, and juggling.

Thug life.

4. danw1988

danw1988 Guest

I'm going to Bestival and Beatherder festival wise, then going for a week to Italy for a wee hol!

5. Power_13

Power_13 insult ninja

Just got back from Bearded Theory. Off to a Springsteen show next month (still need to sort a few things out with that actually), Bam Margera's Fuckface Unstoppable gig in Leeds, Beautiful Days Festival and whatever else I can find to prevent me from being bored. :D

6. thereaperman44

thereaperman44 Member

Praying and creating asmuch as possible, otherwise im getting married in Malta and crunching results at my new job
    Ride the Spiral!

7. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

Working, Jonny. Working and living our lives...

What did you think we'd be doing!?

8. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

Alton Towers?

9. dhARmaMiLlO

dhARmaMiLlO Member

Will be camping in Glasto early mid-August. Just to hang out down south :)

10. Hoppípolla

Hoppípolla Senior Member

To be honest I never really do enough.. never have the cash for many festies and stuff. However I'm considering starting a small market stall business again and I could do that at festivals that would be bad-ass :)