What Are You Doing Right Now?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Moonglow181, Jul 3, 2017.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Feeling the remnants of the Ketamine I did tonight, chatting online and coding.

2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

But I'm boring and I had a long week.

3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

wow, Deidre, that is a beautiful photo of you. At first glance, I thought I was looking at Natalie Wood for a moment......You are very beautiful.

Did you know that Natalie Wood was only 5' tall? I just found that out the other day when I googled her the other day.

My mom was only 5'2".....and got smaller as she got older.......and she was always a tiny powerhouse.....

Thanks for pointing out your new avatar here. :)

Deidre likes this.
  4. Moonglow181

Thank you so much. Yeah, it was a rough night. when my stomach does not like something...i go through hours of dry heaving and only spitting put spit and phlegm..never any food....and it is like the worst stomach flu that does not let up with nausea....That is why i am so scared these days to eat and try new things......

My stomach seems to love the pink lemonade, though, so I am drinking some again now.......but no one can live on just lemonade....so this is scary....:(

Deidre likes this.
  5. Moonglow181

I just saw this on HBO within the last hour and as far as I think and feel, it encapsulates it all.....

6. Moonglow181

Oh, hello. I think I remember you. Your wife was here for a bit, too then, right?

7. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Yeah the last time I was here. Ex wife now. Remember you as well

Moonglow181 likes this.
  8. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Measuring cat food out and putting it into small lunch bags, in an attempt to stop Jane and our son feeding our overweight cat until he explodes. LOL.

BeatinFeet69 and Moonglow181 like this.
  9. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

It works..... i do the same with my mother in law feeding the dogs... breakfast baggie 1 cup .... lunch baggie 1/2 cup....supper baggie 1 cup.... done

wilsjane likes this.
  10. Moonglow181

LOL...yeah, don't let him explode. I have one overweight cat, who bullies the other two that have to wait for him to finish eating before they can. He is not going to explode, but he is big......Finnegan.....He is 14 years old this year and the animal member here now who has been with us the longest. ...and he was always a bully, too.....and I scold him a lt for it.....lol.....but I love him dearly.

11. Moonglow181

I have to get myself together for a friend coming over to visit this afternoon....It is supposed to rain all day, but I don't see any signs of it yet....and if it deosn't rain by the time I go out with dogs, my OCD in having to take the dogs out will kick in , and I will have to kick her out earlier than she would go probably...lol

I need a day off, so I am hoping it starts raining all day soon.

12. Running Horse

Been raining here all morning. My poor dog got caught in the first real deluge & is now moping on the couch, sadly staring at me.

13. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

That’s really wow, nice of you to say! :blush:

I’m sorry to hear that you had a rough night though. That’s the worst when you become afraid to eat certain things. :( I wish the doctors were more helpful to you!

Moonglow181 likes this.
  14. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

been watching you tube all afternoon since the gun club got rained off ! going to have a bath now then a few drinks , we are going out for an Indian later so I have been warned not to drink loads !

Deidre likes this.
  15. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Indian food, SO good. I want some. Enjoy @Mallyboppa

16. Rots in hell

But first a few Ouzo and orange juice ( I invented that Drink ) makes you grin ha ha

17. Running Horse

At the risk of sounding socially inept what the hell's Ouzo? Zoso is an epic Led Zeppelin album but Ouzo?

18. Rots in hell

Greek drink mate got it in Corfu ! surely you can get it in the US ?
    Now ya gone and done It , gonna put some Zep on in the background now

BeatinFeet69 likes this.
  19. Running Horse

Not gonna say you can't but I've personally never heard of it. Crank up that Led man

20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

its like sambuca

yesterdays job just paid and picked up ..now im just waiting for some other person that should have been here at noon