What Are You Doing Right Now?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Moonglow181, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Eating lunch

Two egg rolls and wonton eggdrop soup

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

My fortune cookie: the heart is wiser than the intellect

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I disagree though. The heart be dumb

Do you guys eat the fortune cookie?

1 person likes this.
  4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i eat it

the ones that come true are the ones you can remove the paper without cracking the cookie open

5. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Never had it. Never bought it, never saw it.

Anyways, I'm on bookdepository, trying to have some financial self control, and not order a bunch of stuff.

6. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

That fortune cookie writer should be fired.

7. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Trying to motivate to start cleaning another room in this house.....I have two weeks to have everything done here.....YAY! lol

Yesterday, two of my pugs had to go for major dental work, so both had to be put under, of course. It was a worry...Moxy mother pug had 10 teeth removed...OUCH! they were loose or decayed.....Galileo pug had four teeth removed.

Both came home last night.....Moxy, fights through pain and is always good natured, and was acting herself pretty much with 10 teeth removed......Galileo , with only 4 teeth removed, has been moping around.....

Stan told me I was like Moxy, like that, and I said...and you are like Gali here....LOL

Anyway, they both have something for the pain once a day for a few days and penicillan for 10 days...Moxy has the pills, but there is no way gali will ever eat a pill, and if i ever have to give him a pill, I have to insert my hand in his mouth to the back....close his mouth and then blow on his nose to make sure he swallows it, so we had to get the amoxicilan in a liquid form with a syringe for him...which cost triple the price...OUCH!

They cannot exercise here for about 4 days now....and need to take it easy.

8. Moonglow181

Last night I had to finally bring the plants in, as it went down to 30 degrees F last night.......The one spider plant, which I have had too many years now, got so big and huge outside this year...and weighs a ton. It reminds me of the Little Shop of Horrors now. I have had all three of these plants for too long now..

....There are brackets on the walls for all 3 of my plants that i have to bring in for the cold weather.....2 spiders and one ivy that is huge now, too...

Anyway...i had all three plants up, and was worried about the one monster spider plant....as Minxy cat bats at the hanging down things from it....and I was imagining the bracket giving way and the plant come crashing down on her...and that would kill her.....so i took it down......and have it on top of the refrigerator now...this is the first time...i do not trust the one plant hanging anymore.....

These plants are a pain....LOL

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  9. Moonglow181

well, off to exercise myself and other 3 dogs here, and then when I return back to cleaning.....fun....not....lol

10. Moonglow181

Grayson cat had his rabies shot today...weighing in at 6.6 pounds....Little bastard is getting big....and

YAY!

i am psyched....he is Maine Coon. They see that now....I always wanted Maine Coon...Had a part Maine Coon cat once.....so he is going to get very big.....I thought he might be with the tuft of fur in his ears even when he first came here.

Explains much about him now and i understand him better now....

11. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Listening to L7 while eating ice cream with my girlfriend and discussing the nuances of our relationship.

12. Moonglow181

I am going to vomit. I don't feel well. being upset all of the time does not work for me.

13. Moonglow181

I went to my dermatologist doctor for the third time today. He walked in when I was scolding Stan about something, and I was angry. Doctor looked shocked and taken aback by me....
    He said my feet were better and not inflamed anymore, but that the tops of my hands were still an issue.....so he gave me about 20 small shots in each of the things on my hands and not even getting all of them. i said no needles in my feet this time...that made them worse last time.......Then I asked him if he could recommend an excellent neurologist for me,...true to my word that i would find out from him who is good...and told him about what was going on with the left side of my head, orbital brow, left nose....and left side of head...Some days, it feels like someone is standing over with me with a sledge hammar and just knocking away and my bones feel broken, and many days i am in tears here....and today was one of those days, so i also told him....it is constant...no relief.....hard to do anything.....and I have fits of crying and yelling....so he understood why I was angry at Stan, too...even though, Stan did anger me, by not listening to what I said before about something and doing it anyway, when I told him not to....yes, that infuriated me.

After speaking to many experts in many fields....I think I have trigeminal neuralgia...compression of the nerve that branches out into 3 different parts of the face and skull...being compressed by something... by something.....and that tri nerve goes to 3 parts if the face....my upper two nerve branches are most affected in me.........It is not life threatening, but it never goes away, so I told the doctor that today, and he he knew of a neurologist he thought highly of right in the same building with him......and he also prescribed prednisone to me today again in pills and said he think it would help this neuralgia also.....but if things got worse. to stop taking the pills.

I walked over to the neurologist office afterwards, and they do not have an opening for me until the beginning of january, but I booked something for him for then, anyway....and will try to get someone sooner for next month,. and keep the one in January for a second opinion, also, if I find one that can see me sooner, as well.

I read about trigeminal neurology on the internet and bingo...., bingo, bingo...I think that is what I have.

I don't have to see the dermatologist anymore now.....he said only come in if i wanted more shots or prescriptions...ah ha! the chiropractor, who is also a doctor that Stan sees all of the time, and I do once in awhile..., said they make their money by giving shots and prescribing things......

Chiropractor is the first one who told me sounds like trigenimal nueralgia, and my dentist also said...some people are in excruciating pain by it...that is immobolizing, and has been to me at times.

Both extremely smart men......dentist and chiropractor.

14. Moonglow181

and my infuriation at Stan today....It was not that he heard me and chose to do something anyway out of spite or rebellion.....It was becasue he did not hear me when I said not to do something a few months ago.....I often say things to him, and he does not hear me....and it is like I am talking to myself at times.....and I say that many times to him.......too.....but I know he has been under much stress, too, this year......so i understand,.....and am not angry anymore....but I made it clear now not to do something....that had everything to do with me...and nothing about him or what he chooses to do for himself...i do not interfere with his freedoms for what he wants to do in life.....so this thing had to do with me, which is why i was so angry.

Sometimes, i talk...and I don't talk alot...I do write a lot, though, as on this forum.......but sometimes i feel no one hears me at all......no one.

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^^^...A Man Not Hearing What A Woman Is Ranting On About.......????

Unbelieveable........:screamcat:

Cheers Glen.

16. Moonglow181

It was not a rant. It was a request once upon a time in a level , pleading voice....with an explanation as to why it was not a good idea...and at the time, I got an ok.....and nod......so i thought he heard me and understood......at the time.....yes, today was more of a rant....which he did hear.....as he felt the hurt of that.

and my dear sir, my voice is never that loud...so sometimes people really don't hear me.

17. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

at the moment im feeling bad for stan

and im enjoying a coffee

18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I only like Shitlist from them. But i really like that one :p

19. Moonglow181

yawn

Deidre likes this.
  20. WOLF ANGEL