What Are You Doing Right Now?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Moonglow181, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I've been broke all weekend and I'm waiting for a big cheque to clear at 7:00 tomorrow morning. I owe £70. Then I need to get a new pair of stereo headphones. Then the plan is to budget better and not get broke again. I cancelled Netflix, more or less quit drinking for the time being. I should be able to save around £50 a week in theory - but then a lot of things work in theory.

Deidre likes this.
  2. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Cos we are all Friends ! and I was at this concert :blush:

BeatinFeet69 likes this.
  3. Rots in hell

Got some nice Sony ones last week mate from Tesco !
    Sony XB550AP EXTRA BASS™ Headphones

4. Rots in hell

5. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

It is slang in the UK for smoking a cigarette. 'Fag' is also an abbreviation of 'Faggot' which is a derogatory slang word for a gay man (which is why Glen picked up on this ;) )

6. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I didn't procrastinate, I had to work on a small project for work, and it's done! Feels so good when you get stuff done.

7. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Eatin' apples and almond butter while watching the Celtics grind through game 1 against Milwaukee

8. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Sitting in a motel room, worried about my union hearing at work tomorrow and having a place to stay come mid-day Wednesday. Also hoping to go to "WWE Monday Night RAW" tomorrow evening in Hartford.

9. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Good luck with hearing Kev....

Have fun if you go to WWE

10. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Gloating over post 2000

Thank you Moon's
    Great thread....

Moonglow181 and Deidre like this.
  11. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

You mentioned the union thing in another thread, what do you have to do there?

12. KL71

A hearing to see if I'll still have my job. I am dead if I'm fired, which is quite likely going to happen.

13. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Sorry Kevin! Good luck with this tomorrow. Fired or laid off?

14. KL71

If the hearing isn't ruled in my favor? Fired, partly due to this being my third suspension with the company.

15. Amerijuanican

Amerijuanican Banned

Ordering parts for my motorcycle. Riding season finally almost here, just swapping my gear and sprocket. Taking those hills in Tenn. is gonna require more oomph lol.

16. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

So stressful. I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow, hope it goes well.

KL71 likes this.
  17. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It is raining cats and dogs out there today, but will probably stop when I usually exercise the dogs, so I will never get a day off...lol

It did not rain yesterday, so I had to go with dogs yesterday and cut my visit a little short with my friend, Jill, (she is the one I said looked like a model before)...but it was a nice visit as usual.....Jill looks like this contestant from American Idol.....almost a twin to Amelia....

I just watched recorded AI last top 12 performances with Stan...and he blurted out..."Hey, she looks like Jill...."

This was not a standout performance....although Amelia is one of my top pics this year...and i worry that she is not bringing it as much as she should or could...but I love her royal blue vlevet top here.....

I will put my standouts from last night on my music thread.

18. Moonglow181

thank you. :) I found a place in this town that makes smoothies, so I am going to try one of those in awhile. What should I get? What would you order? I am thinking watermelon, peaches, blueberries and pineapples....lol

19. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

That sounds delicious! I'd stay away from pineapples, they can be rough sometimes when my stomach doesn't feel right. I'd ask to see if they have a probiotic protein blend/mix of some kind as the base, and then add the fruits. You know what might help you, come to think of it...is probiotic yogurt. Have you ever tried that?

20. Moonglow181

yes, i was eating probiotic yougurt for awhile there and got tired of it...

I forgo the smoothie today....and decided to eat watermelon here instead......

Of course, it stopped raining in time for me to go out with dogs and of course, it began raining again when I was the farthest point from home......lol

Nothing ever goes in my favor...

well, at least, it was a warm rain, and I did not mind getting a rain bath tonight.....

The next two days are supposed to be near freezing temps again..i guess we are not going to have spring this year...Winter straight into summer, I suppose.