what are you attracted to?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by raz5, Feb 16, 2009.

1. kmarcher87

kmarcher87 Member

I always liked the smaller girls. A warm smile is good. And I've always liked wavy hair. I just dig kinda free spirited girls.

2. ChinaCatSunflower02

ChinaCatSunflower02 Senior Member

long, dark hair, mystery, and...

intensity in their eyes...sexual intensity...

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

tank tops and track pants wearing type girls ....schawingggggggggg

4. ChinaCatSunflower02

ChinaCatSunflower02 Senior Member

you are very attractive.

5. MICHIGAN

MICHIGAN Member

playfulness, a smile, sexuality, skinny to trim body, small titties, thats what i like

6. nldn

nldn Senior Member

natural looking women- where 'collar and cuffs' match.

7. george101

george101 Member

Tanned girls. Oh man.

8. kinulpture

kinulpture Member

common sense, a lil bit of height.

9. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

hmm, idk, I've only been truely attracted one girl.. The love of my life, I really don't have a favorite specific feature, it may sound corny but she's perfect in every single way IMHO.

10. Yert

Yert Member

I usually find myself infatuated with one girl at a time, and I end up noticing other girls only when they somewhat resemble the one I'm having feelings for. For example there is a gorgeous Colombian girl with very brown skin, dark hair, and brown eyes that I've been talking to for a few months now through school. She seems to have feelings for me but is in a long term relationship and it's a wicked gay situation but I digress ... I don't find myself attracted to blondes at all lately. When I'm looking for some pr0n I pretty much stick to latinas.

Anyway in general I prefer petite girls even though I'm 6'1 200 lbs, as much as I want to have a kid who will make it in the NBA, being able to pick up a girl easily and toss her around is too much fun. I like them to try to stay in shape because I do. I like perky breasts, size isn't really an issue. Curvy behinds are delicious. Being athletic is a major plus, I look good playing basketball so if she can keep up at all it gets me all hot and bothered. I like her not to have dogmatic beliefs i.e. faith (religious girls are pretty much a deal breaker but I can convince any open minded person that religion is a major hindrance to the human species).

So in summation:

Open Minded
    Athletic
    Curvy Ass
    Perky Tits

If you qualify under all those I'm pretty confident it would work. I also prefer but don't require:

Beautiful Face (if there's an emotional connection I start liking your face more)
    Petite Figure (I could totally get down with a tall girl though, Volleyball players anyone?)
    Homebodies (I like to lay around and relax a lot when I'm not exercising or being productive)
    Playful (I love teasing girls, if they can take it, they love it)

11. Yert

Yert Member

You had me until you went ginger. lol

12. Yert

Yert Member

I know a couple Irish dudes fitting this description, you want me hook it up?

13. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

I'm more attracted to women with brown hair, than blond hair or red hair. There has been a few acceptions, but most all the time I feel drawn to brown haired women more. I do like women with nice butts. That's for sure. She can be flat chested and plain faced, but if she has a nice ass, and brown hair, I will be interested in finding out more about her. I may find that I don't like her, but those "looks" make me want to know more.

14. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

Definitely an all natural woman, slightly dishevelled yet clean. Lightly tanned skin, hairy pits showing, small/medium boobs, a full bush that escapes her panties + hairy legs too.

15. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

I like brown skin.

16. Green_Goddess

Green_Goddess Member

for me its tattoos... to me there's nothing sexier!

17. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

Tattoos of anything in particular?

18. ClassicRockGirl

ClassicRockGirl Member

Dark hair, green/brown eyes, I don't care if they're tan or pale, guys that wear leather jackets :):):), guys that listen to classic rock (it makes them more attractive somehow), I also LOVE musicians since I am one, and yeah that's my ideal guy. :)

19. ClassicRockGirl

ClassicRockGirl Member

Oh yeah LONG HAIR, too. :)

20. Granderson

Granderson Member

chicks who dont nag :)