What Are We? Why Are We Here?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Angel_Headed_Hipster, May 22, 2004.

1. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

This has been going through my mind for a long time, and I am always thinking about it. What are we? are we a parasite or disease living off an even bigger lifeforms body? Are we mammals? Why are we here? Is there a purpose for humans to live on the earth, are we here for something? or are we just here to be here, and then we die...

Peace and Love,
    Dan

2. majorhemp

majorhemp Member

couldn't tell ya, but i can say that you are here so have as much fun as you can! do what makes you happy and everything else falls into place. but if you ever figure out the meaning of life, just make sure you let me know. "to each his own" just keep on rockn' !!

3. xdancingbarefootx

xdancingbarefootx Member

hmm.. i dont think there is just one meaning of life.... cuz everyones lives are different...

but maybe theres an overall purpose... like to just experience it... to be happy.. to see what you can do.. to see what your limits are.. to see what your capable of

maybe its like a contest.. whoever can have the most creative and imaginative life wins...

or maybe not

4. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

i thnik about this sometimes too and sadly i dont know one of the many enigmas or the world