what are the pros (and cons) of a one-government world?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by soulrebel51, Jun 3, 2005.

1. CelerySticks

CelerySticks Newbie

I have a prediction about the one world government. Barack Obama is going to be the world President. Thats why he works so hard to build international Coalitions. He used the presidency of the US as a stepping stone. Amazing right, the US presidency is a stepping stone.

2. CelerySticks

CelerySticks Newbie

We already live under one world government. Were governed by the laws of physics. We only think we have different governments and laws its just an illusion. Its against the law for 1+1 to equal 3.

3. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Well, I read the news about global warming today. There is a global catastrophy taking place in the arctic. In January 2016 the temperature was up 12.6%. That has never been recorded before, since records began. So, I think we need a good global government to control corporate greed and the disregard for global health. As for as Obama being president of the world body, I see that as a good thing. I would rather have him as my global leader than some clown who thinks global warming does not exist, or that the world needs to be run according to corporations, or the world needs to be run according to the likes or Jerry Falwell, or some graduate of Oral Roberts University.

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A one world government would reflect the world in which we now live. It would be the same until humans develope a sense of responsibility for the planet and realize that war is an anachronistic human trait that has to be intellectualized out of our DNA by empathetic repetition and concern for all life on the planet. Pffft----same power brokers would run it. They're doing a great job presently--for themselves. Masses of people do not matter, otherwise NO ONE would be starving right now. Nope. The power struggle is inherent in humanity, it seems. Power corrupts and blah--blah -blah. You-all know how it works.

2 people like this.
  5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvzePsDYv7k

6. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Early in his career, Karl Marx wrote something like this: ........Ordinary harps make ordinary music when stricken by ordinary fingures, Ionian harps...when stricken by the winds of the Storm. The basic meaning is that intellectual ideas do sometimes take hold, and then they do make a difference. Our main problem today is that disparity is accepted by the masses, because of indoctrination. People accept disparate treatement, disparate social class, and disparate wealth, because of among other reasons, they think they might receive the good life, if they go along with the system. In the current global economic system, prosperity and happiness is to be pursued, never attained. The good life is reserved for them, not us!

1 person likes this.
  7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the problem here is with the concept of hierarchy and of governing. peace isn't the enemy of freedom.
    a government that only governed, governments wouldn't be a bad thing.
    even in a country line the u.s. if federal regulations only regulated the states, and not ever individuals directly that would be a good thing.

the ultimate rights aren't those of nations, or subnations, like states and provences, but those of the consent of the governed.

1 person likes this.
  8. Scratched

Scratched Members

One world Government huh...tell the Radical Islamic Terrorists how to behave.

I wanna see this! Will it be on Pay-Per View TV?

maineiac likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

The beast machine will completely cover the earth by the end of the century. Like it or not its coming.

10. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

So, which language will become the mandate? There is no use for more than 1 on a global scale. We also need to coordinate a single culture. Otherwise the universal government will stay in a constant state of disarray.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't like the idea of a one world government. I don't like the idea of being put on the same level as those Frogs. :d

maineiac and Beutsecks like this.