What are the chances?

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Jesuslove, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Jesuslove

Jesuslove Members

Hi guys,

Masturbated during the day, had lots of pee’s during the day. Started foreplay with a girl which included penetration but I didn’t orgasm and I had precum on my tip (I’d had plenty of pee’s beforehand mind, so should be no sperm in my urethra). Once full sex started I put a condom on (which had been left out of the package for 5 hours beforehand) and then had full blown sex. Once finished I checked the condom for leaks by filling it up with water and it was fine.

Is there any chance she could be pregnant? This was on Sunday morning at about 2am by the way. So she’s got until Thursday evening at the latest to take an emergency contraceptive if needs be. I’ve told her that there’s honestly probably no need but she’s worried. She isn’t sure when her last period was so can’t really work out when she’s due on.

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Sperm wiggle into the tightest places, and its a proven fact a drop of sperm can make the journey to the egg, from outside her body. It extremely unlikely, but not exactly immaculate conception.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

why?

4. Jesuslove

Jesuslove Members

We’d planned on doing it earlier but foreplay tired us out so we both had a nap beforehand, to be perfectly honest!

5. Jesuslove

Jesuslove Members

Thank you!

wooleeheron likes this.
  6. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Once finished you checked the condom for leaks by filling it with water..

7. Jesuslove

Jesuslove Members

Does it prove anything? It’s just something I’ve always done to make sure they haven’t broken!

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

9. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Excessively thorough.

I'd say her chances of being pregnant are about 2 in 19. Don't worry. You'll make a great dad.

Henderson likes this.
  10. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Sorry I retract that, my colleague says 100% chances.

Congratulations!

Henderson likes this.
  11. Jesuslove

Jesuslove Members

Damn I’ve only just joined this forum and I already love it. Will you be my friend?

12. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Are you a good friend to have?

13. parua

parua Members

Sure, if she had sex with someone before, and/or after, having sex with you. And possibly if you were the only one she has had sex with. And possibly if she was visited by a horny angel. There's always a chance.

True or not, I lol'd at the story though.

Driftrue likes this.
  14. Jesuslove

Jesuslove Members

Hahaha! Thanks guys, at least these answers are putting my mind at ease!!!

parua likes this.
  15. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

With a handle such as yours I would pray about it. It doesn't matter how many times you urinate before sex sperm is gathered in the glands very near the glands that produce precum. The objective of precum is to clear out the bacteria and acids that will kill sperm. The fluid itself does not normally contain semen but a male's reproductive organs may leak some semen into the fluid. Precum will carry sperm with it but a small quantity. Trouble is it only takes one. It's a very rare occurrence that she would be pregnant but your girl has every right to be concerned. She let you enter her without a condom even though you didn't ejaculate. The best position is for her to take that emergency contraceptive. The sooner the better. What are the odds of her being pregnant? 50/50. She either is or isn't.

16. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

But he DID wear a condom.
    It was just it had been out of the packet for 5 hours before use.
    He even checked it for leaks afterwards though.
    So I think they're probably safe, these two young lovebirds.

17. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Oh, sorry, my bad reading.
    There was penetration before that point.

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

everybody who understands basic math wants to shoot themselves every time somebody tries to make this sort of claim.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Haha. Funny thing is I used the exact same argument against a maths teacher when he asked me what the probability of it raining outside if it was 80% chance of rain. I said 50/50. He said I was wrong. I said it either does or it doesn't.

Fine he said. If out of 100 people in which 99 arent holding a ball and only 1 person is holding a ball, what my probability is of picking that one person? I said 50/50. I either do or I don't pick the person.

I could sense the teacher was getting frustrated so I backed down. He then shot me a what's the percentage of 1/3 and I said with ease 33%
    And he asked how I knew that so confidently. And I said: because if a quarterback completes 1/3 passes his pass percentage is 33%. :tearsofjoy:

I'll admit, I was never good at maths and it was one of the few classes I just didn't really want to try either. I remember I had tutor because I needed certain grades to get into university and stuff. So I had to basically get my ass in gear and do half decent on a test for a change.

I got there. :)

But still maths is gay. Between maths and Computer Software Design, which was just also just as much bullshit for me between the two :sweatsmile: I just didn't get em. I could HTML and stuff and that's all we taught we had a horrible HS computer teacher who was our home economics teacher, and wardrobe teacher. So basically this old gal was just placed anywhere, like a full time substitute. Ms Doyle I think it was haha.

And Schmeno. That's what we called the maths teacher. Mr Kennedy. Kennedy Schmenedy someone said one day. It stuck, he hated it too. We had to have a school assembly for our grade to stop calling teachers names, and we all knew it was directed at our class and our group of friends.

Some funny shit in highschool, ay.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  20. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

If you entered her with precum and without a condum , then the will always be a risk as precum will contain a certain amount of sperm . Its not clear if that happened here . Condoms are effective if used properly and also prevent STDs .