What are some ways that I can make a bong bowl?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by WrathXXX, May 3, 2007.

1. WrathXXX

WrathXXX Member

i refuse fuse to use tinfoil or anything that is potentially dangerouns (plastic, tin, aluminum) and if need be id be willing to run out to a 7 11 to purchase an item to use as a bowl, considering it costs no more than $5. Please help, I have a 20 bag but cant find my pipe and have no papers, and i made my bong all except the bowl. so help me get high please =)

2. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

just use tinfoil it isnt gonna hurt you

3. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Yes it can the chemicals burn from it.

4. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

go into your garage, grab a ratchet socket, preferably not chrome plated [although if it is just put the lighter on it for like 2 minutes until most of it is at least Blackened

then, unscrew the faucet in your sink, a little like screwed on tap part should come out, knock out the insides [keeping in mind how it all went together] and grab a screen out of it, there should be like 2-3 screens inside it

then put that screen in the socket, cut a hole in a water bottle etc.

5. Metallideth

Metallideth Sir

Pretty much the best makeshift way. If you'd rather not risk damaging your / your parents sink, go to a hardware store and buy the end piece for a faucet, shouldn't cost any more than a dollar or two.

6. WrathXXX

WrathXXX Member

I had my buddy hook me up with one of his sockets. idk where my dads tools are >_> so um i used it

we used it as a pipe then i came home and used it as a bong. good shit man.

um idk if its chrome plated but probolly not anymoer ,ool ok thanks anyways. i didnt need a scfreen but id like one later on.

7. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

it's usefull if u have a spot just to store it somewhere so u can make a bong or pipe quickly if u ever need one again

8. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

exactly what i was gonna say

9. MelvnDoo

MelvnDoo Member

similar to the apple idea, you could get a carrot and a bell pepper (green, since they´re usually the cheapest) to make a bong. stick something through the carrot the long way so there´s an open canal, then carve a little bowl at the fat end. cut a really small hole down near the bottom of the pepper so you still have to put the carrot through (so it´s more airtight). since peppers are kind of hollow you could add some water to make it into a bong.
    then just make a small hole towards the top, opposite side to suck through. i´m not sure if it could work well to de-seed the whole thing because that would create more room inside the pepper...

well, there are the basics of a nice little 100% decomposable bong. if need be, you can toss it real quick to get rid of the evidence. even just stomping on it would destroy it pretty fast.

10. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

^haha good idea, but would it work?

I might just haveta try it out.

11. Tommy1The1Cat

Tommy1The1Cat Senior Member

if u have a brass instrument like a trumpet u can use the mouthpiece as a bowl very good size 2

12. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

i'v been smoking out of tin foil and aluminum foil for years. i'v yet to see anything bad happen.

13. AncientHippie

AncientHippie Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Dude, you're like Mcguyver.

14. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

There's a 24 hour store right near my house (15 min walk one way) and when I'm in that situation I just go buy a cigar. I'm always ready to roll a bluntski.

15. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Same lol. I find nothing wrong with smoking from tinfoil. It MIGHT give off a little something bad, but if you're worried about bad stuff entering your lungs you probablly shouldn't be smoking weed anyway.

I am definetly giving that carrot/pepper idea a shot!

16. rob1134

rob1134 Member

i use tin foil... havent really noticed anything except getting a nasty taste when the bowl is cashed.

17. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

See.. its a great idea but I wouldnt ever be motivated enough to fix up one of those every time I wanted to smoke out of a bong (or anything for that matter). But dont get me wrong, I'd love to try this some time :D

18. thered

thered Member

Awesome idea. One of these days I'll have to get some friends together and make a bunch of apple, pepper/carrot, and coconut pipes/bongs for a cornucopia smoke-fest.

19. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

just use tinfoil, it wont kill ya

20. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

my favorite way to make a bowl is to take paper currency and trade it for a premade bowl. Give me something quality that I can purchase. fuck make shift smoking unless you are 12.