What Are Some Natural Forms Of Birth Control?

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by abarambling, Jun 13, 2015.

1. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Keeping Your Pants Zipped Up..... :D

Cheers Glen.

Eric! likes this.
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

If that don't work, castration might....

Eric! likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nettles

4. BirdFlu

BirdFlu resident alien

i meant it like in jeopardy question format, lol. i know what it is, dont worry. thanks tho, Glen =]

5. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

Trouble with condoms is the female needs to be in control opening and putting it on. Some guys practice tearing them open with their teeth, use scissors, or other destructive method and nick the things so they tear after about three strokes and roll up at the base exposing all the penis. I think men in general hate condoms for the detrimental effect on feel.

Joke going around when I was in school was the best form of birth control was an aspirin held firmly between the knees.

6. lapush

lapush Members

I'm from a small farming community. The girls when we were young mixed up a home remedy birth control that they took with no side effects.
    I didn't even know what birth control was. We stayed with our friends to fight off VD. We had sex on the way to school in the barn with no holds barred.
    We only had one outsider get pregnant and she had her own crowd that she ran with. Great times with no worries until we moved away.

7. starfield03

starfield03 Members

The "calendar method" does work and it is natural. It's not the easiest and not guaranteed, but you could combine it with something like a spermicide or diaphragm to make it more effective.
    I'm not a fan of the withdrawl method. I sometimes leak a little semen as I'm heading down the home stretch (which I can see when masturbating).
    Condoms are your best defence against STD's, so I would wear them unless I trusted that both I and my partner were clean.

8. drock69

drock69 Members

Eat pussy! There’s no such thing as a spit baby!

sandybrooke and anglo-canadian like this.
  9. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Hope (AKA infantile magical thinking).

10. My first girlfriend always found that swallowing a guy's sperm greatly reduced her chances of becoming a high school mommy. Lol

anglo-canadian, Python 8 and Eric! like this.
  11. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

99.99% effective.

CandyCane1990 likes this.
  12. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Tubes tied and vascectomy. Then when you have time to think about it there is no possibility of adding to the over population. Just keep playing your entire life. It works for me.

13. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Not being facetious but anal sex is THE best way to avoid pregnancy. It is not for everyone but the more you do it the more you enjoy. My wife and I are in the anal only lifestyle. On the very rare occasion that she asks me to perform vaginal sex, she lasts about a minute and asks me to have anal. I love seeing and hearing the pleasure she gets from anal that vaginal never gave her.

anglo-canadian and Eric! like this.
  14. Maddie Wolf

Maddie Wolf Members

Alright. The number one most obvious form of birth control is abstinence; however, avoiding just male to female intercourse is another way. They have also started to make more earth friendly and natural condoms. However that can dampen the experience for some. You could always say the obvious like oral and anal sex is another way to avoid pregnancy. But overall, making sure you are practicing safety and understanding that you don't need the intercourse to enjoy your partner and get pleasure. Tracking your ovulation is huge. Another source I have found are "the ring", it's a flexible ring that goes around your cervix that if needed you could pull out yourself. No pill or insert in your arm. Best thing to do is what works for you and sticking with it!
    Good luck!

15. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

A kick in the nuts

16. Tarp

Tarp Member

Before my wife hit menopause, we employed a combination of natural methods over a couple of different periods in those later years. It may not be totally applicable to you, the OP. But, it may give you some idea, and it may give others something to ponder. Here's what we did:

Her periods were fairly predictable, so we used an online calculator to check when she was the most fertile and least fertile. During the days she was the most fertile, I kept my wiener out of her vagina and came in her butt only. Luckily, she likes anal! When she was the least fertile, she'd insert a cervical cap to be used with spermicide (which we did not use) and then I'd pull out. On occasion, when she was on her period, she'd insert the cervical cap and I'd cum inside her. What a treat! It made us both nervous though.

Some may consider what we did risky. And maybe it was. But it worked for us. Now, I'm thankful we don't have to fuss with or worry about any sort of birth control. The frequency that she wants to cum since menopause has dropped. And, she doesn't always get quite as wet. However, she still gets plenty wet and still loves to get off. Oddly, her already intense orgasms keep getting stronger.

17. Renart

Renart Members

Pullout is the worst method because the most vigorous sperm cells usually make their way to the precum. By the time you pull out, the stronger sperm is already inside.

Condoms are the best protection against AIDS, but not necessarily STDs in general. Common diseases like Herpes, Syphilis, and Papillomavirus are transmitted trough skin-to-skin contact.

Lmao true, the best birth control is to avoid the vagina altogether.

IMHO opinion this is the best method for those who still want "classic" penetration. Anal circumvents the problems related to condoms or the pill while still offering violent orgasms.

18. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

Good girls.

Romper and arizonacook like this.
  19. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

20. HarryD420

HarryD420 Members

Birth control pills bothered my wife a lot so after we'd decided to have our first child we started using a natural birth control developed by Ina Mae Gaskin at The Farm in Tennessee. It was a combination of the calendar based rhythm method, basal temperature and checking the slipperiness of vaginal mucous. It eliminated vaginal sex a lot of days each month but we explored and loved alternative sex during her fertile periods. We always planned a special night on her first safe night of the cycle and would fuck a lot during that period.

Something I learned from doing that is that when she was fertile, her pussy was well lubricated and smelled really inviting. It was really hard to not fuck, but she could do wonders with her hands and mouth which left me no complaints.

Once I got a vasectomy, I really loved being able to respond to her fertile times. Sex would be so good then.