what are normal prices for DMT?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by beyond-self, Sep 26, 2010.

1. acidbath

acidbath Guest

It's $20 a hit here and the kind of stuff is yellow. It didn't do much at all and was a huge waste of money in my opinion. I hate how difficult it is to get ahold of and I'm no chemist. One of these days, I'm just going to suck it up and try to extract some from MHRB.

2. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

standard is 100 a gram

3. Skizm

Skizm Member

I've had the chance to sell DMT twice. Then I test the DMT I have and realize that it needs to be free for everyone and I lose a bunch of money tripping my friends out.

Realistically though, goes for about $15 for a 50mg dose where I am

4. Urb

Urb Guest

~$22 for 100grams MHRB (with shipping)
    $4 for the Lye
    $9 for the Naptha

But MHRB gets a lot cheaper if you buy in bulk.~

After 4 pulls the approximate yield is 1.5 grams.. Quality stuff ( so I've read) a dose is 20 mgs. Thats about 75 doses. At 10-20$ per dose , I can't think of anything that remotely touch's a return like that. This is just stuff I have read. Very interesting.

5. noddy1989

noddy1989 Guest

I'm living in a 3rd world country and produce ayahuasca, jungle spice and 3 different types of changa with different moai. My cost price of changa garanteed 20 min trip for 6 pax is about 20 $ per gram and that covers all my cost including importing from Brazil. I make sure I know all my clients personally and explain the process completely before selling including making sure their not on any anti-depressants, DMT is not an drug to play with and make commercial available, if used right it could "trance-form" people lives. If not serotonin syndrome, severe anxiety attacks and even death can occur by using in hazardous environment.

6. badoo

badoo Guest

i make dmt alot and also sell to a few people, my price is 60

7. nader4870

nader4870 Guest

hi can you guys please show me a best and easy way to extract DMT? I am kind of new
    tnx all.

8. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

utfse

9. pouya_uk

pouya_uk Member

I have purchased White Pure 99% DMT at £50 a gram, same price as really average Coke here in the UK. I have also seen the EXACT same DMT from the same batch sell for £80. I have a dealer who sells it for £50 a gram, if I buy from him in bulk around 15 grams at a time and he gives me a 7% discount.

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

$80 a gram and it is the good stuff. A hit or two and your with the machine elves. I have allot of DMT that just does not get you there. Making it well is a skill.

11. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

DMT dealers aren't very common but i've seen prices from $70-150. It's easier, and cheaper to make it yourself in every way.

12. pouya_uk

pouya_uk Member

im sure a lot of the dealers are people who started just to make some for their own use but then saw how easy the process is and how much money can be made, and like we humans do they let greed get the best of them.. its only natural i guess.

I agree that this molecule should be thrown at people for free, but we dont live in a society where we can just ignore an opportunity that shows up that lets us make a lot of money, we have a long way to go to get to that, and maybe one day we will. but that day wont be any time soon

13. untitled-10

untitled-10 Guest

I pay about £60 here, ($90 or so)
    (on the gram)