What Are Ghosts?

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by groovecookie, Jan 9, 2015.

1. briezie13

briezie13 Members

Many ghost encounters are the result of infrasound exposure.

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I make no claim of ghosts being real or not. Here's a version I heard from the perspective of a particular Zen sect.

1. If you have been very good and have no debts to pay, you become enlightened

2. If you have been good but still have debts to pay, you get a good reincarnation

3. If you have been less than good or still have quite a lot of debt, you get a crappy reincarnation

4. If you have been a total asshole, and when you die you think, "Ha ha, I was a total asshole and I got away with it", then you got to hell

5. If you were a total asshole, but when you die you regret being such an asshole, then you become a ghost

6. If you are an asshole that goes to hell, and while in hell you're still an asshole, then you become a demon

From this perspective, ghosts may try to help you, so that they can get reincarnated

3. briezie13

briezie13 Members

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've never seen a ghost but my cats turn their heads and follow something that flies around the room.

5. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

That's why we call it a fly .

1 person likes this.
  6. One other theory is that they are just recordings, images from the past being replayed over and over. On poltergeists, one theory is that a person in the household is actually manifesting telekinetic abilities.

Could it be that we are all existing within the collective unconscious and people just appear here and there like dreams?

7. Aerianne

Brilliant.

8. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Oho! then that'd be the faerie spark fo'sho

1 person likes this.
  9. Aerianne

I'm sure they are faeries!

10. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

... spirit=energy within form . we may investigate it for intelligence , that is , it should be
    touchable . extend unto the Light ? I get to thinking a mob of faerie=one flying saucer aglow .
    I get to thinking a ghost =a time trick , the light of a living person extended . Once I was
    visited by the ghost of my father extended from him as a young man , from when I was
    a babe , and he come a'driving his new 55 Chevy . He's in his 80's now .

1 person likes this.
  11. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Dead people.

12. AstralBear

AstralBear Feed the Bear

Never met a ghost. I've met what people call gray aliens and shadow people.

13. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

The tables turn.The speakers speak.

14. old_crone

old_crone Super Moderator Super Moderator

Maybe the explanation is greater and simpler than we dare to imagine. The bottom line is Ghost are energy that takes the form best suited to its intent and purpose. Because all things hold a memory of DNA and living vibrations we are part of the energy field in and around us. What we limit ...Limits us. What we dare to imagine we create.

Ever wonder where all the energy and thoughts unresolved go once they are given places of existence like seeds in a garden. Many dissolve and return to a kind of holding or womb waiting for further nourishment to grow and take on a life of their own. Feed what you want to grow, knowing without time and space we all return to One in the heart of creation. The journey takes us through separation and defining judgments and teaches us about fear, love and emotions. Much like petals on a flower. As we enter the breath of existence we must pause as birth and rebirth offer the choice to live in the forms and intents we take on, before releasing our energy back into the form and space around us.

If you ever simply communicate with a Ghost you will find the residue of energy left behind ask you to face your own heart. This is what a Time traveler would show us. Some energy without form still has unfinished business.

1 person likes this.
  15. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Fragments of the imagination.....

1 person likes this.
  16. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I did not imagine the photo in post #10

17. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I looked at this the other day. Where exactly is the ghost???

18. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Check the attachment in that post

19. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

looks like condensation or something of that nature on the glass ... idk, dont really believe in ghosts but have had a few strange experiences.

one time i walked past a table with an empty 2 liter pepsi bottle and heard a loud pop, turned around and it was on the floor. somewhat disturbed i picked it up and put it back on the table, walking past it again i heard the same thing, a loud pop and the bottle was on the floor. this time i believe i threw the bottle away as i was convinced it was evil and was completely frightened at this point. to this day i have no rational explanation for this .. i was in fact on some heavy duty drugs when this happened so the only rational explanation i can come up with is that this was some hallucination/delusion. not sure i buy that either but its a lot more plausible than ghosts.

edit: actually, iirc it was an empty cereal box, not a soda bottle.

20. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Mine here do that on a varying basis...they'll go through times (days) of watching near or over me...that usually creeps me out. Then they'll sometimes follow me, continuing to look above me. :-/

Well, I've told before different things that I've seen, starting when I was a child...not as much any more.

thankgoodness...since I'm not all that thrilled to see them, they're usually passing, just going through here. Sometimes I think there is a "spirit street" near. They don't need to get hung up here, thankyouverymuch. :)

It used to be different...very bad energy.

I learned what to do about that.

I studied and learned. :)

I learned several years ago - I'm 58 now, and only found out 3 1/2 yrs ago or so that the man that built this house also committed suicide here.

I don't know how. I think he ODed. He was a doctor, and the man that told me this - this relative stranger was very reluctant to tell me. When I asked my mother, who is a very lucid 95, she suddenly had this "I don't think I remember or know what you're talking about" moment.

The house behind us is known to be "haunted". I'm not about to say exactly what that is...I think there are different kinds of entities around. I can feel the spirits out there when I pass by or go in that yard.

Be wary of what you think, or want... ;)

That is, if you can help what you think don't ever give in to fear.

1 person likes this.