what am i?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Adgreyga, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

i dont kno what my rising sign n stuff is n i jus cant find ne where to look it up

ima pisces
    my b-day is March 5
    my b-time is 12:25am
    my b-place is Washington D.C

please help, im really into zodiac and i just dont understand these at all.....

2. Moonfirepheonix

Moonfirepheonix Member

Do you want to know your rising sign, or what you are? :)

3. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

i want 2 know my rising sign i know that ima pisces but i dont kno nething else

if thers s/t other than knowing my rising sign, i'd love 2 kno a/b that 2,

4. Moonfirepheonix

Moonfirepheonix Member

:)... Well it depends how far into infinite possibilites you want to go:)... i think theres some websites thatll tell ya your rising sign, maybe google it eh?

5. trekker

trekker Intrepid Traveler

Adgreyga,

Go to Ebay and do a search for Astrology report birth chart. Get an Astro*talk report, it tells you all about you and your chart. I sell them there at a good price. If you are serious about exploring astrology, invest in a few books on the subject, try your local book store, or ebay. Email me, and I can give you some recomendations. Peace to you.

6. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

Were you born in 1989? If so, here's your report:

Let me know if this sounds like you....

Sun in Pisces, Moon in Aquarius

This astrological combination indicates a mild, retiring nature with artistic overtones. You follow your intuition rather than feelings. As you are somewhat quiet and detached, emotion cannot usually hold sway over your ultimate decisions. Your approach to life and the cosmos is sincere and humanitarian. You should succeed in some public pursuit, although you may have to overcome an initial hesitancy about appearing in public. Your individuality is fluid and highly receptive to environmental influences. Your most conscious life aim is to achieve understanding and sympathy for humanity.

Your most private thoughts remain nebulous and little understood. But in your everyday personality you show keen mental abilities, clear judgment, and a retentive, deciphering memory. The key to a harmonious existence lies in allowing your receptive individuality to interact with the rather detached attitude that your personality has assumed.

[​IMG]

Ascendant in Sagittarius, Jupiter in the Seventh House

At the time of your birth the zodiacal sign of Sagittarius was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Jupiter is located in the seventh house.

Sagittarius rising denotes lives which are very dualistic; situations come and go as if divided into two sides - success and failure.

If you are able to raise the interests of your mind from common and trivial things to more profound subjects, your intellect will become very philosophical and attracted by law and peace, and it will be more intuitive than rational. In any case your life will be colored by impulsive and rather stubborn tendencies on your part, creating some inclination to go to extremes,

During the course of your existence you must try to develop intuition and human understanding so that you may be in a position to assist other people with your advice.

Sagittarius gives you a rather strong love of nature and makes you somewhat extroverted, demonstrative and passionate, falling in love frequently and without reservations. You are an intellectual, an intelligent person who has been fortunate enough to be granted also a good development of the emotional functions.

Your romantic life will be intense and varied. Your object of love may find you difficult to understand. In one aspect you will appear as passionate and energetic but because of the mutability of the sign you will also have an opposite tendency that will lead you away from involvement in the love affair and the latter impulse will be caused by a more inner trait, which is personal freedom.

Generally speaking, the sign of Sagittarius will incline you to exist in environments in which your physical body, emotions and thoughts are allowed total freedom for development. On a higher intellectual level you may find yourself inclined to dwell in the deep complexities of philosophy, metaphysics, religion and law. You are versatile enough to study more than one discipline simultaneously not forgetting to keep your body in physical movement, since you require both intellectual and physical exercise.

Most of your life you will be occupied in external matters and this may be a hint of your psychological extroversion. In marriage and other intimate relationships you are very fortunate. Jupiter here gives the propensity to have an excellent and faithful partner. There are also possibilities of financial success through marriage or commitment to a partner.

Note: Jupiter is technically near the end of house 6 and is therefore interpreted in house 7.

[​IMG]

Saturn in the Second House

Saturn is found in the second house at the time of your birth. This is not a very favorable astrological circumstance for the general course of financial matters in your life.

It might be difficult to maintain a relatively fair position because of financial losses. You might also take financial matters too serious, and burden yourself with worries about them.

Your arduous and dedicated work might produce little for you financially, but it does help to strengthen your self-worth and your appreciation of other values. Therefore, do not be discouraged. Saturn often grants a fairly normal financial status at an older age if one exerts oneself in this direction.

If you make an effort to acquire greater enthusiasm in business, coupled with more liberality, life will change by the same degree.

[​IMG]

Moon in the Third House

The Moon appears in the third house at the time of your birth Your intellect is very sensitive to external events always changing and adjusting to the situation.

Memory is strong and of a pictorial nature. The mind, however, is liable to become too subjective and shallow with an overemphasis on superficial learning and with little practical use or lacking in intellectual sensibility. On the favorable side, there exists a vast reservoir of creativity which could be successfully applied to such pursuits as writing and poetry. Physically, the Moon will give you an intensely active life full of changes, mobility and fluctuations.

The demands of this position are simple: exert yourself in acquiring better control of your unstable and persistent imagination, increasing, thereby, powers of concentration and you will find delightful improvements not only at a mental level, but also in the ability to communicate with others more realistically.

Note: The Moon is technically near the end of house 2 and is therefore interpreted in house 3.

[​IMG]

Venus in the Third House

Venus was in the third house of your horoscope at the time of birth. You are keenly interested in the creative arts, and your thoughts and words are surrounded by a halo of beauty, taste, and proportion. Your mind actually feels the emotions connected with nature and the higher aspects of things human. Venus here augurs pleasant and kind relations with members of your family; the disposition of your intellect is congenial, youthful, and attractive.

The keys to a better integration of both your mental and emotional functions consist of deepening your personal relationships and of turning the mind inward so that you may be able to know the world better by means of true self-knowledge.

[​IMG]

Sun in the Fourth House

The Sun appears in the fourth house at the time of your birth. This is an indication that parental name, family affairs and other domestic matters are of the utmost importance in your life.

Sun brings honor, pride, and fame to anything under its influence, and it is indicated that the problem of these influences here is that proper success for you cannot materialize until you are well past your mature years. There appears to exist a very strong attachment to one of your parents.

You believe in being the "ruler" in your home, and the sense of privacy is extensively developed in your nature.

As life passes you will experience illuminating insights connecting your individuality with certain racial and family elements. Study them. You will then perhaps discover the nature of the spiritual mission which destiny requires of you.

Note: The Sun is technically near the end of house 3 and is therefore interpreted in house 4.

[​IMG]

Mars Opposition Ascendant

Mars opposition the Ascendant shows that you attract people who threaten you. You do not really have that much self-confidence; your aggressive actions are an attempt to convince yourself that you do.

Meeting others in competition is how you learn to assert yourself constructively, with greater self-control and discipline. Naturally argumentative, you are not the easiest person to get along with. You must learn to be more compromising if you want peace and harmony. Making concessions shows strength of character, not weakness, and if you realize this, you will be respected for your maturity.

In personal relationships, your offensive tactics force you to raise your defenses when the going gets rough.

But an attitude of superiority often masks feelings of inferiority or inadequacy. You have a lot of creative energy you should express. Remember, it is what you do rather than what you say you can do that is important. Develop more self-control, or you will run into many troublesome situations that could be extremely difficult to resolve.

[​IMG]

Jupiter Opposition Ascendant

Jupiter opposition the Ascendant indicates that you are generous toward your associates and civil with competitors. You are polished and refined, sometimes to the point that others may be suspicious of your motives. You prefer to associate with people who seem sure of themselves and their goals. Just as an investment broker deals in financial resources, you deal in the resources of people; who they are and what they can accomplish for themselves and for you. You pride yourself on your good judgment, but you ignore the fact that you are a taker, not a giver, except when it suits your long-range purposes. Your greatest problem is that you use people to serve your personal objectives. You must learn that being generous is as beneficial to you as accepting the generosity of others.

7. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

really cool, trekker
    it sounds like me to some extent, altho i may jus be weary b/c i was born in 1988
    does the year make it different it different?

8. Zanman

Zanman Member

That is ridiculous! Of course the year makes a difference! How dense can you get?

Anyway you have a great chart which will probably go wasted on you. Venus Jupiter trines the generational Saturn Uranus. You will become wealthy and famous in spite of yourself.

You could become President with these energies ... but you won't!

9. Beach Bum

Beach Bum Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

wow wanna be a lil bit nicer?

10. SimpleMan

SimpleMan Member

For real...geesh.

11. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

for one, i'm not dense! its a thing called 'asking when your not completly sure'
    i apologize for not being a know-it-all prick, sorry
    are you just immature or have nothing better to say?
    be constuctive or shut up- i'd appreatiate it

12. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

thank you soooo much kind woman, you have no idea how much that helped
    my responce about my birthday was meant for you, not trekker (but the thank you was jus as sincere, trek)
    anyway i really do love the outcome, i wouldnt want to make you go thro all of the work again if you dont want to but im born 1988 and i'd really like to know
    if you could do it for me again, that would be so great but i'd be just as pleased with a link or where you got it from
    if not n neither - thank you so much anyway for responding!!! :)

13. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

Okay here is your "revised" chart since I got your year of birth wrong. Let me know if this sounds like you.

Sun in Pisces, Moon in Libra

This astrological combination indicates heightened inspirational and spiritual tendencies. Your mind and feelings are refined, and you seem to be a mild, benevolent individual. Because of your acute perceptions and reliable judgment, you have a capacity for assessing situations in their true light. Among friends and associates you are able to make your sensitive, intangible traits more substantial. Your fluidity of character takes on definite form in society, and perhaps for this reason you shun solitude. You will, therefore, seek marriage, partnerships, and associations. Your most conscious aim throughout life is always to find and express sympathy and human understanding. You dream of universal communion inspired by a poetical nature. The artistic sensibility - a receptivity to all things in the cosmos - is deep within your nature. The key to a more harmonious existence lies in becoming more determined and concentrating your efforts more closely.

[​IMG]

Ascendant in Sagittarius, Jupiter in the Fifth House

At the time of your birth the zodiacal sign of Sagittarius was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Jupiter is located in the fifth house.

Sagittarius rising denotes lives which are very dualistic; situations come and go as if divided into two sides - success and failure.

If you are able to raise the interests of your mind from common and trivial things to more profound subjects, your intellect will become very philosophical and attracted by law and peace, and it will be more intuitive than rational. In any case your life will be colored by impulsive and rather stubborn tendencies on your part, creating some inclination to go to extremes,

During the course of your existence you must try to develop intuition and human understanding so that you may be in a position to assist other people with your advice.

Sagittarius gives you a rather strong love of nature and makes you somewhat extroverted, demonstrative and passionate, falling in love frequently and without reservations. You are an intellectual, an intelligent person who has been fortunate enough to be granted also a good development of the emotional functions.

Your romantic life will be intense and varied. Your object of love may find you difficult to understand. In one aspect you will appear as passionate and energetic but because of the mutability of the sign you will also have an opposite tendency that will lead you away from involvement in the love affair and the latter impulse will be caused by a more inner trait, which is personal freedom.

Generally speaking, the sign of Sagittarius will incline you to exist in environments in which your physical body, emotions and thoughts are allowed total freedom for development. On a higher intellectual level you may find yourself inclined to dwell in the deep complexities of philosophy, metaphysics, religion and law. You are versatile enough to study more than one discipline simultaneously not forgetting to keep your body in physical movement, since you require both intellectual and physical exercise.

Jupiter positioned here denotes first of all that the bulk of your life events will be geared to the satisfaction of your social tendencies, to the expansion of your love life, and to the inclination of many business speculations. This position indicates that your affections are frank, justified and conducted with much self-control and good nature. It is a hint that you will be very successful in all your adventures with love affairs; including financial gain therein.

As far as your family is concerned, this position promises lovable and talented children from whom you will derive much happiness and felicity.

[​IMG]

Saturn in the First House

Saturn is in the first house. Saturn's placement here gives you a conservative, sometimes gloomy and self-denying outlook on life. Because every contact is of great importance, you tend to be rather detached and even aloof so that you can be sure exactly where you stand. You can be self-conscious and may feel awkward and prudish with others who appear to take things more lightly. The depth with which you look at yourself is characteristic of the way you relate to others.

You were taught very early in life to be self-reliant, and you were often given more responsibility than usual for your age.

Your intellect is constant and usually unfettered by momentary feelings and whims. Logic plays an important role in your thinking processes. Grandiose schemes and theories have little interest for you.

Once you accept your own limitations and face up to your challenges and responsibilities with a sense of purpose, you will be able to succeed in whatever field you decide on. Your health is generally good, so long as you exercise sufficiently to relieve tension.

[​IMG]

Sun in the Fourth House

The Sun appears in the fourth house at the time of your birth. This is an indication that parental name, family affairs and other domestic matters are of the utmost importance in your life.

Sun brings honor, pride, and fame to anything under its influence, and it is indicated that the problem of these influences here is that proper success for you cannot materialize until you are well past your mature years. There appears to exist a very strong attachment to one of your parents.

You believe in being the "ruler" in your home, and the sense of privacy is extensively developed in your nature.

As life passes you will experience illuminating insights connecting your individuality with certain racial and family elements. Study them. You will then perhaps discover the nature of the spiritual mission which destiny requires of you.

Note: The Sun is technically near the end of house 3 and is therefore interpreted in house 4.

[​IMG]

Venus in the Fifth House

Venus was found in the fifth house at the time of your birth. At first glance this denotes rich, intense, and pleasant emotional events that will enhance your psychic nature. You are a person who could be regarded as fortunate in love and very successful. Whereas Venus grants the basic capability to reach full enjoyment from love and emotional involvements, it also indicates a tendency to be somewhat inconsistent, volatile, and changeable in romance. Although you are capable of loving intensely and with devotion, the tendencies are to lose interest after a certain time. You would be in a better position if you could exert some control over your span of interest.

[​IMG]

Moon in the Tenth House

The Moon was found in the tenth house at the time of birth. Among other things, this is an indication of your ability to adjust to varying conditions. Whatever your temperamental qualities may be, destiny will place you in situations where you will have dealings with the public.

Some public note could eventually come your way. Yet you should remember that the Moon successes are rather ethereal and do not maintain a permanent state. Imagination, a tenacious disposition and ability to relate to the public are among your attributes. Outwardly, you will appear as one who reacts to emotions rather than to reason, yet you attempt a logical rationalization of your impulsive notions. You will better develop your potentialities in any professional circle where your natural inclinations can be reasonably manifested.

14. easyskankin

easyskankin Member

saturn in the first house indicates your very lanky and tall, or have nice teeth

15. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

the nice teeth part does apply to me, ppl say there really really straight
    im short and thick so yea it must be th teeth part :)