What activities can COOL members participate in?

Discussion in 'COOL Activities' started by skip, Jul 19, 2006.

1. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

Brother Skip,
    I know this is not on topic, but I didnt know where to post it.I just wanted to thank you for allowing to join this wonderful group, I hope I can be a positive asset.

your spirit sister
    erzebet

2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Welcome Erzebet! I look forward to your contributions to the site.

We do have an introduce yourself thread, called "How do you get to COOL" where new members can tell us about themselves and their search for answers. :)

3. Paisley Skye

Paisley Skye Member

to comment on BlackBillBlake's post, the concept of regional gatherings, similar to the rainbow nation would be quite interesting and even entertaining. the need for regional get-togethers couldn't be more needful than in the deep south. where i live, everything is so spread out, it would neccesitate smaller groups within larger areas. let's start getting people together and put some feet to our very interesting ideas. paisley skye

4. Paisley Skye

Paisley Skye Member

having a "cool community" is what being a hippie is all about. i am already involved in political and environmental activism (online) and am currently searching for some type of voluntary community service; i could use some advice (on c.s.) for some ideas. also, we could come together online to share similar experiences, advice, etc. how about some input on this. paisley skye.

5. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

I thoroughly recommend multi-coloured Fimo clay; it stays malleable, the dyes do not stain and it only takes ten minutes to bake, although keeping the necessary low temperature in our oven was quite a challenge.