What about the other party

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by JohnnyATL, May 30, 2004.

1. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

Every one tells about how they hate Bush and Kerry, what about the other candadite Nader? Ive been looking some stuff up about him, and im just wondering others opinions.

2. MaxPower

MaxPower Kicker Of Asses

Nader is X-TREME liberal TO THE MAX!

3. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

It's all horse shit to make you think you actually have a choice.

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I am fed up with people's mentality that you're throwing your vote away by voting for anybody other than Bush or Kerry. I am sorry, but this type of thinking is a sign of lower neural functioning. If people can't realize that Bush and Kerry are ultimately the same with some (slight) differences, I truly pity them for their lack of insight and knowledge.

And let's remember, we don't have just Nader, we have several candidates from the Libertarian Party as well - people like Gary Nolan, Aaron Russo and Michael Badnarik.

We also have Green Party candidates like David Cobb.

Of course such people stand a slim chance of winning, but this is the only way we can protest against the corporate-ruled, two-party duopoly that is controlling and destroying this country. I honestly don't care if either Bush or Kerry are elected, because they're both going to send this country further into a downward spiral. What we are seeing in the world now, people, is the beginning of the end. Wake the fuck up now or suffer the consequences.

When you vote for the "lesser of the two evils" - as they call it - you're still voting for evil.

5. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

Nice rant dude, but

Actually my way of protesting is not voting at all.

6. MaxPower

MaxPower Kicker Of Asses

Then don't bitch if Bush is re-elected, you could have helped stop it, but didn't.

7. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

So now I have you telling me what I can and cannot do?

Thanks.

8. MaxPower

MaxPower Kicker Of Asses

Do what you will, that's your freedom, but it would be a blatant hypocricy to not vote and then turn around and complain about being governed by someone you could have helped remove from power.

9. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

Cool, Max. Maybe we don't see things in the same light. I'm not spilling my feelings because I don't wunna be labeled.

Peace to you.

10. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

I agree with Max, a few yrs ago i belived that i didnt need to vote, then i realized that if you dont vote u shouldnt be able to complain. And i love to complain : )

11. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

you can complain whether you vote or not, even if you vote for the person who gets elected the fucks everything up. but if you "protest" by not voting, no one notices, because you're just lumped in with all the lazy assholes who just don't vote because they can't take the time out of their busy TV schedule.

12. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

My dad doesn't vote, cause he doesn't like any of the party members.... does that make him a lazy asshole, or that he shouldn't complain cause his one vote absolutely would've gotten the other guy elected...? :confused: (I'm actually not being sarcastic here) and my mom, eh, she's a moron, she'll vote for Bush (again) because he's a christian. She needs to be back in the mental hospital...

13. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

How are u saying you can still complain if you dont vote. Thats like getting pissed at a icecream shop for getting rid of your favorite flavor even if have never eaten there?!?! If you want to bitch about politics get up and go vote. What happenes if you go to a protest and a news person comes up and says "well if you dont like ______ who did you vote for?" that would not only make you lose credibiliy, it would make others around you lose it as well

14. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

Your vote don't mean shit. No one's vote means anything. The people DO NOT decide who will be in charge of this country.

15. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

It doesnt matter if your vote is the one that makes the decision or not, its the fact that one shouldnt complain about somthing they havent bothered trying to change. You cant say that what their doing is wrong as long as you youself has not bothered trying to change it with your vote.

16. mynameiskc

he may or may not be a lazy asshole, i don't know him, but i DO know that he's being lumped in with the lazy assholes who don't vote just because they don't give a shit. i don' tlike either party's candidate either, but so i'm going to put in my protest vote.

17. MaxPower

MaxPower Kicker Of Asses

Then who does?

18. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

Clearly,

[​IMG]

19. metro

metro self-banned

The only way you are truly throwing away your vote is by not voting. The people I know who didn't vote last pres. election, say they didn't think their vote would matter. How many people don't vote?!? Duh. At least say something by voting. I will probably vote for Kerry because I don't believe at this point anyone else can beat Bush. I voted for Nader 4 yrs. ago, but I think the people in FL who voted for him only helped get idiot in office. I wouldn't take that chance again. If Gore had been president I really don't think 9-11 would have happened. I hate Bush, so it's a personal thing, I want him out, so I'll vote for the guy who realistically can get him out. The world can't take another 4 yrs. of Bush. If someone else is elected, then in the yrs. following I think true changes can be made as far as the 2 party system, but I unfortunately don't think now is the time. I hate to be pessimistic, but more and more, that's exactly what I am.

20. mynameiskc

if al quaeda was willing to bomb the WTC under clinton, they were definitely willing to do it under gore. all they had to do was get their strategy and training perfected, the timing of which came to fruition under bush. it's not JUST the president they're against, it's americans in general, our finances in particular.