What about the 90's?

Discussion in 'Flashbacks' started by ImmortalDissident, Jan 23, 2005.

1. ImmortalDissident

ImmortalDissident Senior Member

The 90's aren't a flashback yet. 5 years ago doesn't count as a flashback... neither does 15 really. What is there to talk about from the 90s, because if its the spice girls, my vote is no for a flashback 80s/90s forum.

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

fuck the 90's. get some distance. you'll get better.

3. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Emma has been recording on her own for years .. painful for my ears as it has been :p I liked Mel C better thats all.

gee whiz , i feel old now ? ... their our thousands of things to talk about the 90s

4. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

nah i'm not really fond of the 90s....
    and emma bunton makes my ears bleed...so no thank you.

5. purplesage

purplesage Ah, fuck it...

What about that song of hers a few years ago, it sounded like she was singing "wanna suck you all night"...

6. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

I have no idea.. but that sounds like something she would sing about. She aint no baby anymore.

7. MossIcon

MossIcon Member

I love the nineties. prolly because its the only decade i've fully lived through. good memories.

8. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

Deleted...

9. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

same here

10. SpliffVortex

SpliffVortex Senior Member

well heres goes my 2 cent early 80s could qualify as special time in music since it was the last time a big and decent effort to make decent music was made and the last british invasion it was actually more of a left over from the late 70s by 1985 it was over i think billy idol was the last bang in 1985. the late 80s we saw hip hop the entire 90s was hip hop +rap with a few metal band strugling to keep some form of rock music alive mainly metallica ,alice in chain,and a few other.

11. WildChild12843

WildChild12843 Member

I'm trying to get away from the 90's(the only decade I've ever lived through)...lol. Especially the music...

12. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

The 90's was one decade of change, major change. So many new things never heard of in the 80's came around in the 90's from grunge rock to the internet and window's 95 as well as the government realizing alot of kids were not smart enough for their liking, I was to graduate in 1991. So I quit school, got a job, teens drank alot of alcohol, parents of teens were overprotective as they were paranoid of us doing as they had in the 70's and we did anyway. Some of the best of worst years I can honestly say I don't remember. Except puking up cherry vodka on the snow. I dont even know if they make Cherry Vodka anymore. wow.

13. sheeprooter

sheeprooter Member

the 90's were great. but then again, i would like any decade i grew up in. when your a kid your a kid, everything is cool

14. VooDooChildSG

VooDooChildSG Member

not to be mean or anything but dude twho the hell cares about the 90's or 80's....the 80's i don't mind as much but the 90's blew ass. like come on... :mad: