What A Great Night..Or Not.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Peace, May 30, 2004.

1. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

I was tripping on shrooms last night. Some good shrooms to. I had the great idea to walk to this one person's house. I hadn't yet started tripping. So I'm at her house and I realize that I have to go. I didn't really have to go but that's what I thought.

So I get up and run out of her house. I had to walk 2-3 miles to get back to my house. See I have no car. On my way back I see this car pulling up. I thought it was her giving me a ride home. So I get into the car and it wasn't her. It was some random guy. So I quickly jump out of his car and start running.

I lost my shoe on the way home. So now I can't wear my shoes because I only have one of them.

2. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

that is one of those stories that you can tell your grandkids about.

3. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Just another mushroom induced voyage into the unexplainable.Something to reminesce about while getting a good laugh out of.is that not one of the reasons to shroom,to get as far from reality as you can if not for atleast a half day.Good shrooms will take you where no present day acid ever will! One exception,good mescaline!Party on Peace.

4. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

While I was walking home the roads seemed to go on forever. I had actually thought that I had left earth and gone to my own world. I kept asking myself: Where the hell am I.

But damn, I sure liked those shoes, and now my sock is all messed up (I only have one pair of socks [​IMG])