What a fucking day

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheGanjaKing, Jun 24, 2006.

1. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

this is gonna be. My friend is getting married today, the dumb fucker. I tried to tell him he's out of his fucking mind, but he didn't listen. That's at 3. I have a pot hookup at 11 or 12. which will probably run to 1 or 2....then my wife leaves and goes to work, and lets the kid with me, during which time I'm supposed to be at my friends wedding reception. What he doesn't get is that I can't take my baby to the fucking bar. He gave me all of a week's fucking notice about getting married and expected my wife to get off work (she works at a restaurant that plans weddings at least a year in advance, so she wasn't gonna get the day off with a weeks notice) and with the babysitters I have, they have to have at least 2 weeks notice with anything. Everyone wants to do shit at the last fucking minute, but doesn't understand that the rest of the world doesn't always operate that way. at least I'll be able to be stoned at the wedding. I fucking hate those damn things.

2. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

She is blowing your stonne day lol. HSe wants you to play daddy today and go play another day.

3. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

pot and the kid aren't a problem. my wife will be around till after the ceremony at least, then she has to go to work. I guess I sorta jumbled all that together. its not a problem to get high.

4. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

you sounded like me when I use to drink caffine. Everything was so funny back then until I got stomach cramps and I could blink lol.

5. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

mmmmm, caffeine....its the only thing thats making my day progress

6. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I can't stand last minute obligations. My solution is that I just won't do them. Do you know how hard it is to get out of the house, last minute, with three young children, or to find a sitter? It's not worth the aggravation, that's for sure! Unless it's something major, then I'll do what I can to be there, but otherwise, pssshh.

Well I hope you have fun at the wedding/reception regardless. Try and be nice too! [​IMG]

7. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

well, thank god thats over. I got them all baked up before they got married. Good times. :D

8. hippychickmommy

Glad to hear you had fun. Are you still crispy? [​IMG]

9. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

am I once again toasted to a crisp

10. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

oops, that should have said, " I am once again toasted to a crisp"

11. hippychickmommy

Hehehe, I figured that was what you meant!

12. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I think I might have done too many drugs. but maybe if I do more, things will go back to normal.

13. hippychickmommy

Hmmm, not sure whether that would be a good idea if you're that crispy!