What a beautiful night!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, May 13, 2004.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I just stepped outside (2:00 am EST approx.) and it is fucking beautiful out. It's about 70 degrees with a nice breeze. Earlier yesterday it was humid to the point of being unbearable, but right now it's the absolute perfect temperature in my book. I think I am going to go back out and sip on some beer and look up at the stars.

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

It rained today, but it was still really pretty. It made me think of living in Washington state and it always looked like a rain forest. It's kind of cold tonight, though. I hate cold. :(

3. makno

makno Senior Member

costa rica ....rain rain rain mountains ,...volcanoes!and 2 great oceans.

4. metro

metro self-banned

It rained here today and still is, so no stars for me [​IMG]

5. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

ah yes..

i love cool spring/summer nights like that.

6. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

This morning, it was warm - borderline hot. But when I was walking home from work, it rained (not hard, though). Glad I brought my umbrella.

7. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

rat, did you end up seducing yourself on your romantic evening?

8. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

Today is my absolutely ideal kind of day. People think I'm crazy sometimes, but it's overcast, in the mid 50's and not very humid. It's just so perfect, you can put on a sweatshirt and just wrap yourself up in warm thoughts :) I love it!

9. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Last night I was eating ice cream and hanging out on the plaza, but it was freakin' cold as hell. Luckily I had my big puffy jacket. But oh well, even in the middle of summer, nights are not warm here.

10. torz

torz Member

where is SUMMER, tell me so i can come over....i'm so sick of this fucking disgusting English weather, i cant wait for the summer!

11. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

WHEN i got home last night, i made dinner and ate out on the porch. afterwards arianna and i played in the yard. seems that the humidity let up down here some where around 6. i was apprehensive at first, cause i cannot stand humididty. but it was really nice

12. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I've expected to see monkeys swinging on the trees around here the last few nights, today seems a bit dryer.

It's become a entymologists dream around here the last week or so, so many species!

13. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I dream about English weather. All that drizzle.... ahhh... so wonderful.

14. seamonster66

I think England is actually less drizzly than the Northwest of America. It got a little much for me in Seattle, I like storms, not endless grayness and pissing skies :)

I like the mediterranean climate.[​IMG]

15. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Actually, I just really dig the weather right here. We do get a lot of rain, but it doesn't just rain endlessly and it is not gray. We'll just have a giant rainstorm and everything will flood, but then the next day it will be sunny. It keeps things interesting.

Both Seattle and Portland are a little much with the endless rain that never stops. But I still wouldn't mind that much. Rain is great.

16. seamonster66

It rained for 95 straight days in Seattle while I was there. Can't believe I survived.

17. antithesis

antithesis Hello

It rained for 70 straight days in Portland. I wasn't there, but I hear it was unpleasant.

18. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I went to London when I was 15, expecting Sherlock Holmes weather, but it was like 90 or 100 every day for a week. I was kind of bummed, but it was nice not to have to bundle up. I really hate cold weather, but I always considered that part of the London package.... :( Maybe I can go back someday and feel an Engish drizzle... haha

19. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I love being out at night.... star gazing... staring at the moon... it's so cool.