What’s your most embarrassing moment naked?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by mulliganman, Apr 26, 2010.

1. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

She might have though, "I better check, that guy sounds like he could be in pain"! hehe

Joshua Van likes this.
  2. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Probably the most embarrassing is the first time having sex with an old ex in her cousins house who's parents were away. My exes mother turned up to check on house and I was told to get into clothes cupboard quick. I jumped in as her mother walked up stairs saying she heard a guy. My ex was naked under bed sheet, her mother put light on and looked around room. Then opened the cupboard to me crouching in there with a massive hard on. Instead of being mad, she said oh its you. Come out. By this point my exs cousins were by doorway too. I got out woth back to them and sat on bed. Her mother sat close next to me and started having a chat asking what we'd been doing. Her hand on my leg and smiling taking a good look at my mostly hand covered cock. Lol. Had some cracking other ones too but that one got around the town. Lol. Was bit of a celebrity for a short while. Wish her hand moved over couple of inches though, lol. Ive been caught with a hard on many times by family and friends.

3. Jude96

Jude96 Members

In my early 20s I was on vacation with friends at a beach house. I was in the outdoor shower out back behind the house rinsing off after being at the beach all my buddies came back with girls we had met earlier ready to party. Two of them hopped in with me and I wasn't prepared for that. They got a kick out of easily getting me aroused. It was great but if you knew my personality I was also easily embarrassed

Alonso376 and Joshua Van like this.
  4. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

That is hot. I've had similar experience with my current partner. She brought two of her friends into our en suite when I was showering. I had a full on soft and couldn't get hard. They were laughing and wouldn't leave. Looking back I wish i took advantage of the situation. Maybe could have had them to get topless and ive always wanted to fuck my wife in front of people apart from my best friend which happens often now.

Joshua Van likes this.
  5. Jude96

Jude96 Members

these things have a mind of their own sometimes. it's funny how we actually react in a situation like that. i ended up hooking up with one of them later that night and a few times during the week so it ended up being all good. just a funny story now.

6. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

My girl and I went backpacking in the mountains several miles above Big Bear lake Calif. We discovered a remote lake and set up camp for a few days. We saw no one for a long time so we got naked and stayed that way. We swam, fished, cooked, you name it we did it all buck naked. Then a couple of hikers (guy and girl fully clothed) came along and we greeted them like usual until we remembered we were both naked. We said we were sorry and scrambled for our clothes but they said no problem it's ok, we're ok if you're ok. So we stayed that way and bull shitted for a while. After they left we discussed what we'd do if they wanted to join us. I liked then girl and she liked the guy. They did not stay. ah shucks.

7. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

We regret the actions we don't take more than the ones we do. I'm willing to bet the both were turned on to fuck by you too and just needed a little persuasion. Bet they fucked like rabbits that night.

8. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Probably the first time that when showering after sport, I had an erection.

9. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Ouch, that must have been awkward, to say the least....lol

10. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Getting a hard on taking a bath with my sister when we were young
    Mom thought it was still okay, and after that it was the last time.

Alonso376 likes this.
  11. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

How old were you two at the time ???

12. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Under 12 is best I can remember

I’d rather have different embarrassing experiences naked but it’s the one I have

I have others but not naked.

Alonso376 likes this.
  13. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

LOL, At 12 it goes up if the wind blows the wrong way...I assume your sister noticed it....

Alonso376 likes this.
  14. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

It couldn’t be missed

idahocowboy likes this.
  15. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Yeah at 12 it's starting to get bigger...lol When I was about 15 I think I was in my rook masturbating and just about to cum, my older sister just barges in and catching me with dick in hand about to explode...lol

16. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Hindsight... You would have had to invite them to your camp/firepit for a break/bite and once there suggest they try the delights of getting naked too. Once to that point it would be pretty easy to escalate the excitement from there to swapping partners. You guys were established there and would be considered the "hosts" so you'd have to welcome them into your world. It would be harder for them to be the instigators, being the ones passing by. In my mind after the first session of doing the other's partners y'all decide they'll spend the rest of the day and the night there with you, and swap back and forth several times before they head back on the trail. :)

But Alonso's right. If only we could think clearly in these situations and plan a scheme that would be rewarding to all, but so often the plan comes to us later when the opportunity to put it in play has passed.

Alonso376 and idahocowboy like this.
  17. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Should return the favour and walk in on her the same situation lol

18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

She probably figured out to lock the door! :)

idahocowboy likes this.
  19. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

I'll tell you this, I came so hard as soon as I heard my door click knowing it was shut, I could't hold back another second...lol

20. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Back in the seventies my hot ass gf and I were alone for once where we could do what ever we wanted. We had been fucking and having a great time. We started snorting some coke sitting at a table naked. We stood up and she sort of gasped a bit. My junk had shrunk up so small, I just said omg. She teased me about my size from that day till we split.
    I’m almost six and thicker than average at a little over 5. We had fucked at least 50 times prior and never a complaint.
    Any type of speed does that to my junk, I had just never noticed.