What’s your most embarrassing moment naked?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by mulliganman, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Her

2. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Had to be the time I got heat rash in crotch area. At my uncle's at the time. He had me show my aunt and another couple was there. I was early teens, I pulled jeans down, but he told me to drop under wear too. Just so the women could tell me to use corn starch.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  4. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Having sex with my girlfriend, and her father and little sister came home earlier than we had anticipated. He was cool about it, though, and never mentioned it to me.

5. Beck46

Beck46 Members

This one time when I was younger I was in my room having a wank and my very bossy and big breasted step sister barged in. What made it really awkward was that she stared at my erection for a good thirty seconds or so before leaving. There was really no way to cover up by the way. She called me a horny mutt or a randy panda but didn't mention the situation.

6. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

First time my ex wife caught me in the shower masturbating while fucking her suction cup dildo.

7. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I have a few moments of embarrassment but there are two when I was naked.
    The first one in my very young years and in the military. We were three guys having a shower and one of those guys was about to go see his girlfriend for the weekend. I decided to tease him and get him turned on so I started describing how she would go on her knees and please him with her mouth. It worked
    More than I expected, The other guy pointed out that I was having a very nice and full erection as well so I became the butt of my own joke.

The second time, still in my younger years and still in the military. Late Friday afternoon, the guy giving me a ride for the weekend he’s waiting for me so I am racing to get ready. After finishing my shower and drying myself off I decided to not bother putting the towel around my waist while going back to my room and finish getting ready. That was the day One of my friends had his girlfriend, sister and mother over in the barracks to show what it looks like. Well… They also got to see a fully naked guy racing in the hallway with a flopping penis. I know I would have been and the rest a lot more if I got a hard on at that time

8. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I was sitting on some steps talking to some girls I knew and had on some loose shorts with no underwear on. I didn’t realize till later that my shorts had shifted a significant amount and gave easy looking access to my area and the girls were looking I was so embarrassed when I realized what happened I jumped up and left

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2022
  9. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

My most embarrassed moments are plenty, I/We used to be keen nudists on the south coast in the UK and other Mediterranean beaches, which included Ibiza, St Tropez and other French beaches. My embarrassment was the small size of my cock! Nudity is surely mean't for those who men who happily let their cock swing around to attract voyeurs of the naked flesh. For people like me it takes some courage to bare all especially when my wife was such a natural beauty (see for yourself - Autumn Beach Party - now page 13) These guys used to roam around with appendices swinging around their knees in the hope that they could capture my better half. The beach scene was made erotic for me watching all these German & Swedish girls freely letting it all hang out. The prowling men produced a laugh and something for us to chat about but it could not take away my embarrassment.

10. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I was raised from birth nudist and mom was very open minded about sex so nudity and sex was never any embarrassment to me.

11. PrettyfeetANNA

PrettyfeetANNA Pan poly trans female

I have two I remember, the first one was I had been naked most of the day because my roommate was gone. So I just spent time naked in the apartment. Decided I wanted to have fun with our hardwood floors, started riding my dildo in the living room when she walked in the door. Tbh after that we got more open sexually and naked with each other. The other was when my mom walked in my room when I was putting a plug in my ass. Yeah I definitely heard that loud and downright obnoxious screaming for a week

Pussytimes likes this.
  12. LazyontheLake

LazyontheLake Newbie

My GF's roommate left on Friday to go see her family, she was not due back until Sunday evening. This roommate was a very judgmental pain who wasn't crazy about me and was always making snide comments. Of course as soon as she left I was over there and we spent Friday evening in bed having fun. My GF had a Saturday morning class, so she took off bright and early, I took a shower and as I was walking around naked getting my clothes together, when the roommate comes in. I'm standing there half mast and she screams, I go run back to get dressed. Meanwhile people that heard her scream coming running out, it took a while to get this all sorted out that I wasn't a mad rapist. She had an argument with her mother and came back early.

The worst part was a few years later, I was working for a computer company selling systems, I had to do a presentation to a possible client for one of our products. They put me in a conference room, then two client reps come in to hear my presentation and one of them is the old priggy roommate. She is giving me this nasty glare, I introduce myself to her boss, old priggy just says "we've met". I do the presentation, figuring I am wasting my time, answer all of their questions and get the hell out of there. Funny part was that I got the sale and I had to work with Ms. Priggy for several months over the installation.

13. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

How did it go working with her?

14. LazyontheLake

LazyontheLake Newbie

Not too bad, we even talked about it, she thought it was funny in retrospect. When I got back to the office that day I told my boss why a sale was unlikely, he laughed about it, we both were surprised at the end result.